Our Manager Speaking About Newcastle Loan Players

minstral

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone with half a brain can see they were sent here to leech money out of the club and back into Ashley's pockets.

Haven't seen anything to say we are paying any percentage of their wages, so supecting we are not. No proof of that but you have no proof we are, ask PM he has surely had enough time to go through all the contracts now.

Perhaps they were sent here to use the facilities and try to get match fit again. That way they can go back to Newcastle for preseason and try to kick on from there. Let's be honest, they wouldn't be the first players to use Rangers for the facilites.

I suspect they were partly sent as an f u gesture to the SFA who were giving Ashley a hard time. Streete looked Ok I in the half he played but with all the injuries it looks like none of them will play now. Saying that we have a big enough squad if they would perform

I think if we were paying these guys wages, the board would have said something about it.

3 of the signings were obviously not needed as it doesn't look like they will be fit. One guy got injured halfway through his first game for us, and he had looked pretty reasonable in that half of football :lol:

Vukic has been the difference maker in our recent games.

We can moan about them if we want, but the fact is, we would most likely be 6 points further behind right now if we hadn't have signed this boy on loan. At times he looks like the only player out there that has kicked a football before.

From :http://www.ibroxnoise.co.uk/2015/03/mccall-newcastle-four-wont-play.html McCall: "Newcastle four won't play"

Manager Stuart McCall has conceded that the Newcastle Five were a ‘farce’ signing and that only Haris Vuckic is likely to ever significantly play.
The controversial deal in January which saw the five loanees, Haris Vuckic, Gael Bigirimana, Kevin Mbubu, Remi Streete & Shane Ferguson sign contracts till the end of the season, was borderline unheard of in modern football, and Rangers’ new boss admits they are unlikely to ever feature due to red tape and injury:

"If you take the four lads [January loan signings] from Newcastle, who probably won't kick a ball for us, out of the equation, it's not as big a squad as you'd imagine."
Shane Ferguson’s status remains unclear in terms of fitness, and he remains stationed in Tyneside to this day, while injuries to Streete & Bigirmana ruled the former out after his debut and the latter out from day one, while Mbubu has played in the development league in recent weeks but shows no obvious sign of playing for the first team.
It is not entirely clear the precise nature of McCall’s assertion that the four of them will likely not feature for the Club, but it sums up the farcical running of the Club in the previous regime’s final days especially.

Have you proof of this, have you seen any contracts.

You got proof they weren't? See I can deflect a question too. I'm sure if Ashley was paying their wages the previous parasites in the boardroom would have told us.

And Ashley didn't become a m billionaire by pissing money away here, there and everywhere. Every little counts. You're naive if you think this wasn't a money making exercise.

You got proof they weren't? See I can deflect a question too. I'm sure if Ashley was paying their wages the previous parasites in the boardroom would have told us.

And Ashley didn't become a m billionaire by pissing money away here, there and everywhere. Every little counts. You're naive if you think this wasn't a money making exercise.

Well you got prove that they are hear to steal money For Ashley or you just full of shit

Clearly this was a move by the fat man to try and win some fan votes at the egm.

(tu)

The loanees from Newcastle were pretend transfer activity.

Ashley owns Newcastle and was keeping us afloat with his loans; the loans virtually remained on the same payroll.

It was a half-arsed attempt at keeping us happy.

(tu)(tu)