Bell Back

NeoGeo7

Bell isn't great, but he's good enough to have won us a few more points than we've taken from a few games this season.

Robinson and Simonsen are fucking horrific. Simonsen is as agile as a brick and Robinson, goalkeeping deficiencies aside, sprints around the box full pelt with the ball in his hand and looks like he has spinal issues which freaks me out.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but I still agree with the club's choice of action, or lack of, with Craig Gordon. He was a total risk and one that we couldn't afford to take, but which Celtic were almost forced to take following Forster's departure. Fortunately for them, it's worked out. It happens.

Bell isn't great, but he's good enough to have won us a few more points than we've taken from a few games this season.

Robinson and Simonsen are fucking horrific. Simonsen is as agile as a brick and Robinson, goalkeeping deficiencies aside, sprints around the box full pelt with the ball in his hand and looks like he has spinal issues which freaks me out.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but I still agree with the club's choice of action, or lack of, with Craig Gordon. He was a total risk and one that we couldn't afford to take, but which Celtic were almost forced to take following Forster's departure. Fortunately for them, it's worked out. It happens.

What has Bell done to be 'not great'?

What has Bell done to be 'not great'?

He hasn't played for us at the top level which, in my opinion, doing so with Kilmarnock is a totally different scenario from doing so with Rangers.

Allan McGregor, for example, did and I thought he was a great 'keeper.

I rate Bell, but I'm not anticipating the return of a footballing great, as such.

What are you thinking, we're awaiting the return of Buffon?

Bell is a fantastic keeper and some of the saves he was making before is injury were unreal ...Andy goram rates him highly and says he can go on and be a top class player for us that will do for me coming from the goalie ...the other two ain't great especially simonsen so to have bell back must give even that dodgy defence a bit of confidence (ano too far with that last comment) but he will win us points that are badly needed

He hasn't played for us at the top level which, in my opinion, doing so with Kilmarnock is a totally different scenario from doing so with Rangers.

Allan McGregor, for example, did and I thought he was a great 'keeper.

I rate Bell, but I'm not anticipating the return of a footballing great, as such.

What are you thinking, we're awaiting the return of Buffon?

He's certainly no Buffon but he's better than what we have. I don't think going from Alexander to Bell was a big step down.

Bell isn't great, but he's good enough to have won us a few more points than we've taken from a few games this season

Were you the bully at school or the bullied

Shouldn't make personal attacks at people buddy

Regardless of your opinion

I like Bell, but I genuinley don't believe Robinson deserves to be dropped.

He's done well and commands his box better than Bell imo. Bell the better keeper, but he doesn't deserve to walk back in, if Simmo was still in goals then yes, stick him back in, but Robinson has done well since he's played. Albeit Robinson is older, but it'd be like the Calum Gallagher situation again, started the season, played well, and as soon as Bell was available, he's in the squad. That would send the wrong message to the players imo.