Nicky Law

Domthenbud

Sorry to start another thread on this, will be named, useless excuse for a footballer. However I have a reason. Tonight I thought we got a reaction from the large majority of players and esp those coming in. Three players stood out as a waste of space. McCulloch(difficult to drop your captain at such an early stage in management of team), Boyd( MC was trying something different ie wide player therefore possible service. Unfortunately he was still useless), Law (He was fucking abominable again and apart from a 5 min spell after they scored he did not even seem to care) This is a guy who could, should be able to command and dictate the midfield. He is an utter shambles. Must be dropped in favour of youth and get his head around the situation.

He will come good. He is our most talented player and McCall will get the best out of him.

Is he out on contract in the summer?

Sorry but cannot agree with one word of your opening sentence. He is quite simply the most over-rated midfielder at the Club. It tells you all you need to know that I would rather Black started as he at least does not hide behind his own shadow.

In regards to your second sentence - i fucking hope so...

McCall's buddy - I simply can't see him being dropped. McCulloch is the other 'stitched on' starter.

For those advocating the return of Aird and Black, please tell me what they would bring that we haven't experienced to our cost over many games under McCoist and McDowall?