The Best Ever Rangers Free Transfers...

Kygriakos can fuck off. Can mind being absolutely livid with him after he walked off the pitch laughing after being sent off against the taigs.

Has to be big Dado or Rod the Prod.

In a business sense, Boomsong by a mile.

Did we not pay around £500,000 or so for him?

We could very well have done, I wasn't sure on him. The more I think back, your probably right.

i'll take the mullet wattereus as well, he was better than klos imo given he could kick a ball, and he was tremendous in the CL run the following season after he came here, always remember an amazing save against porto right after we equalised in portugal

Didn't think Wattereus was a better keeper than Der Goalie overall for us, however, he was one of the best GK's with the ball I have ever seen.

We could very well have done, I wasn't sure on him. The more I think back, your probably right.

Didn't think Wattereus was a better keeper than Der Goalie overall for us, however, he was one of the best GK's with the ball I have ever seen.

I thought Waterreus was the best keeper after Goram. Vastly underrated with us. Klos was a fantastic shot-stopper but poor in the air and his kick-outs were shocking. Big Ronald was good all round and excellent with his kick-outs. He could ping the ball about the park from his penalty box.

I thought Waterreus was the best keeper after Goram. Vastly underrated with us. Klos was a fantastic shot-stopper but poor in the air and his kick-outs were shocking. Big Ronald was good all round and excellent with his kick-outs. He could ping the ball about the park from his penalty box.

Sign him back , he might be the only cunt with a chance of getting the ball to big boydy's Heid.

In all seriousness his first game at the piggery was top class , where as on the other hand their was big rab up the other end ..... :)

Thought both were excellent keepers but that Klos was the superior shot-stopper and more consistent over a long period.

He went seasons for us without really being able to say that he made a cock-up for a goal or that one was on him etc.

Remember Waterreus looking a bit shaky towards the end of his spell with us; the one season in Europe in particular.

Both great keepers mind. They look like Zoff in comparison to what we have at the moment :(

Jonas Thern should have been great, but it absolutely never happened apart from one amazing goal.

Picked up and injury and that was that. We've had some amount of expensive crocks over the years, but that period and going back a bit

earlier was just ridiculous.