Hibs Want To Cut Our Allocation If We Get Through

GOAT

Seems according to the rebel, if we go through, hivs are only getting 950 tickets, best thing for them. Typical rebel though, story about us only giving them 950 tickets, but nothing about them cutting our allocation, even though, as it looks, we've only really done it because they cut us back first.

Hibs haven't cut our allocation. They are making a decision tomorrow based on their ticket sales so far.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair... their support it guff and fairly quiet even against us..

A beam back to Ibrox would probably be the preferable option for most bears...

As long as it didn't demoralise the team I wouold be happy never to set foot in Easter Road again..

Any news on this?

Obviously we still have a big job to Finnish on Sunday though am not getting ahead of myself

I've been told hibs have asked the police if they can give us just the rear of the stand we normally get, police will have final say. Guy who runs my bus told me this pretty sure info comes from our ticket office.

I've been told hibs have asked the police if they can give us just the rear of the stand we normally get, police will have final say. Guy who runs my bus told me this pretty sure info comes from our ticket office.

Surely police wouldn't go for that? Would be chaos at the turnstiles

Surely Hibs should make this decision to cut the allocation before Sundays game?

If their fans were that loyal would they not sell the game out regardless if it was us or QOS?

Or are they only their to see us?

Junkie cunts.