Peter Van Vossen.

gersandy

Watching the champions league programme there and Van Vossen was in the Ajax side that won the 95 european cup.

I never knew he was in that side. Seedorf, Kluivert, the De Boers, Litnamen, Overmars, Van der Sar.

the start of the 9 in a row season he was different class, but that miss just took the confidence right out him. moves to holland and wins player of the year

Typical.

That 9 in a row team was magnificent aswell.

Noticed he had a quick clip/interview in the Fernando: hard times doc.

His only comment was along the lines that Rangers was a dangerous place to be for certain players, program didn't elaborate on it but would liked to have heard more about what he was getting at?

His only comment was along the lines that Rangers was a dangerous place to be for certain players, program didn't elaborate on it but would liked to have heard more about what he was getting at?

Fairly obvious what he meant, ricksen was developing alcohol issues and a move to a city known for alcohol abuse was a recipe for disaster

Barry Ferguson said Prso arrived teetotal and was leaving borderline alcoholic

Even amoruso got addicted to drink whilst here

I think our players are less professional than in europe.

Still baffled he was in that Ajax side. Alot of people see it as one of the best teams in history. At least in the top 3 anyway.

From memory I don't think he played a lot in that champions league team did he? I always remember it being De Boer, Litmanen, Finidi George, Kanu and Kluivert as attacking players. Maybe wrong though.

From memory I don't think he played a lot in that champions league team did he? I always remember it being De Boer, Litmanen, Finidi George, Kanu and Kluivert as attacking players. Maybe wrong though.

26 appearences in that season for him.

Still baffled he was in that Ajax side. Alot of people see it as one of the best teams in history. At least in the top 3 anyway.

Wasn't alive back then but by the sounds of it its probably up there. I still find it hard to get a team much better than milans about 10-12 year ago, with Maldini, Cafu, Shevchenko etc

seem to remember him starting a season quite well, 8 goals or so by about the start of October then I think he got clattered by someone in a CL game at Ibrox, going off injured and then the miss at the Piggery just killed his career here