Who's Our Best Finisher?

NeoGeo7

So we outplayed qots for the majority of the game and created a wealth of opportunities but only 1 was taken. Question is should McCall keep the faith with Clark and Miller who give,100% every game but can't seem to hit the back of the net, or do we give Boyd, hardie or Gallagher a go? Or is there another option?

Personally I'd like to see Hardie or Gaalgher in the mix, while I don't think changing the starting 11 is a great idea I think Clark for me has had plenty of game time and I'm not seeing the improvements I had hoped for. Boyd if he was unfit but capable of scoring might be a good shout but he's lost it and I wouldn't be playing him again. Gallagher regularly scores for the development team and Aldo for Cowdenbeath but is out of favour clearly. Hardie bagged a brace on his first full start but I don't know enough about the other aspects of his game.

Who should we have as our striking partnership on Wednesday?

Sadly our best two finishers aren't any of the players you mentioned but are in fact Law and Vuckic. Hardie and Gallagher are unknown quantities and I believe we started our strongest 11 today, not just up front.

So the striking answer is Miller and Clark. Next season both should be replaced though.

Vukic followed by Nicky Law.

Honestly think we'd be best forgetting the front line, they're terrible, and just play a 6 man forward pushing midfield.

Is that the Scotland formation played by Levein, the epic fail :lol:

Good job the QOTS forward miscontrolled when put clear in the second half. Wouldn't have like to have to chase the game with our finishing at the present time. Thought the bench selection was poor today. Not one player who could have come on and changed the game for us IMO.

Good job the QOTS forward miscontrolled when put clear in the second half. Wouldn't have like to have to chase the game with our finishing at the present time. Thought the bench selection was poor today. Not one player who could have come on and changed the game for us IMO.

We don't have such a player.