Incident At Half-Time Copland Govan Corner

Don't know if it has been mentioned before, apologies if so, I take it someone was taken unwell or fell at the start of the half-time interval as I noticed a large number of the supporters trying to attract the attention of the medical services at the corner between the Copland and Govan lower section, hope the person is OK as the medical staff seemed in no great rush to get across to the incident

Just seen this post from a group page on FB "Sad news from today's game a Rangers fan has sadly passed away after taking ill in the club deck today...so sad , thoughts are with his family at this very sad time ."

https://www.facebook.com/pages/1872-Founding-Fathers/312779845417873

Hope it's not true you never know with social media.

Just seen this post from a group page on FB "Sad news from today's game a Rangers fan has sadly passed away after taking ill in the club deck today...so sad , thoughts are with his family at this very sad time ."

https://www.facebook.com/pages/1872-Founding-Fathers/312779845417873

Hope it's not true you never know with social media.

I've just been told this too. Really sad news. RIP fella.

Was it defo the club deck the guys died? Guy collapsed in the copland front right at half time and a lot of shouting and bawling towards the paramedics who wirnae even paying attention.

Was it defo the club deck the guys died? Guy collapsed in the copland front right at half time and a lot of shouting and bawling towards the paramedics who wirnae even paying attention.

Mention of both in the Official game thread, the CD fan is the one who died (RIP to him and thoughts for his family), I believe someone mentioned the fan in CF was doing alright.

Mention of both in the Official game thread, the CD fan is the one who died (RIP to him and thoughts for his family), I believe someone mentioned the fan in CF was doing alright.

Fuck man, RIP to the guy and thoughts with his family.

The paramedics for the copland guy were fucking idiots shouting and bawling to them and they were just staring into space stupid cows.

Guy in the copland had low blood sugar levels and is OK. Guy in the club deck, first I've heard but if the news is true then RIP brother :( you shouldn't go to watch Rangers and not return.

I was a foot away from the man who took ill in the club deck, police came quick but paramedics took a life time. Most are saying he passed away but guy above says otherwise. I hope the latter is right. It happened right before Wallace's goal, devastating. Was thinking about him all day.

Jeez hope the guys ok - I was on my way up to the club deck today and there was a guy who's dad had barely made the first 10 steps and looked in a bad way told him to ask the guy at the bottom to use the lift. Think they need to make that a clearer option for folks.

He's all right according to the guy's son on FF.

Was my dad that had a seizure in the club deck today, glad to say he's recovering in hospital.

Medics seemed to take ages to get there but a massive thanks to everyone that came to help, especially the off duty doctors, myself and my brother didn't have a clue what to do.

Hes a bit confused but already asking us to get him tickets for the Hibs game but one step at a time I think!!