Jig Back In Squad For Hibs Game.

Mr RFC

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some amount of fannies in this thread.

Jig has never been a centre half but is easily made the scapegoat because of his age and the fact we've been pish this season. Oh wait......he's earning a fortune....hound the bastard.

I was never a fan of Ally as a manager but stuck up for him on here on the basis that he was being successful by moving us up the divisions.

Ally had terrible treatment on here. Jig does too.

But tell me, do we actually have better centre backs?

Zal - Natural, lacks pace, poor decision making, best days gone?

Mohs - Big stupit, poor man's Amoruso, rash though has a bit of pace, maybe can be tutored? Like Boughy would prosper under the guidance of a partner like Davie Weir?

MacGregor - Fast. Strong. Very strong. Another who could prosper under the wing of an experienced centre-half like David Weir.

Jig played in the recent pulverising of Hibs the last time in a change of formation. Major difference if anyone can actually think back was Dean Shiels: not in an attacking sense but in a defensive sense he nullified their best player in Scott Allen. I believe the analogy of back pocket appiles here.

Anyway. Gonnae pump them. Yaaaaaaas!

Your opinion is mince both about McCulloch and the majority on here.

McCulloch has never been good enough for Rangers. A utility player who was/is crap in every position. A fortune has been spent on him since buying him from Wigan.

McCulloch has never been good enough for Rangers. A utility player who was/is crap in every position. A fortune has been spent on him since buying him from Wigan.

FS mate. Utter nonsense.

I've never been a massive fan of Jig, even in the earlier years, but he has scored plenty of CRUCIAL goals for us, that can't be denied.

If I was reading your reply and it was to another poster I would almost agree which means you're missing my point.

IMO - Jig is pish, always has been. Our natural CBs are pish. Jig fits in and is a loyal leader of pish.

Anyway I'm fucked mate and struggling to make coherent sentences FS. Don't argue.

Jig has never been a centre half but is easily made the scapegoat because of his age and the fact we've been pish this season. Oh wait......he's earning a fortune....hound the bastard.

I was never a fan of Ally as a manager but stuck up for him on here on the basis that he was being successful by moving us up the divisions.

Ally had terrible treatment on here. Jig does too.

But tell me, do we actually have better centre backs?

Zal - Natural, lacks pace, poor decision making, best days gone?

Mohs - Big stupit, poor man's Amoruso, rash though has a bit of pace, maybe can be tutored? Like Boughy would prosper under the guidance of a partner like Davie Weir?

MacGregor - Fast. Strong. Very strong. Another who could prosper under the wing of an experienced centre-half like David Weir.

Jig played in the recent pulverising of Hibs the last time in a change of formation. Major difference if anyone can actually think back was Dean Shiels: not in an attacking sense but in a defensive sense he nullified their best player in Scott Allen. I believe the analogy of back pocket appiles here.

Anyway. Gonnae pump them. Yaaaaaaas!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

FS mate. Utter nonsense.

I've never been a massive fan of Jig, even in the earlier years, but he has scored plenty of CRUCIAL goals for us, that can't be denied.

If I was reading your reply and it was to another poster I would almost agree which means you're missing my point.

IMO - Jig is pish, always has been. Our natural CBs are pish. Jig fits in and is a loyal leader of pish.

Anyway I'm fucked mate and struggling to make coherent sentences FS. Don't argue.

Your post read as if you were a great fan of McCulloch's and were decrying all those who don't like him. I'm not going to argue as you agree he is crap.

Your post read as if you were a great fan of McCulloch's and were decrying all those who don't like him. I'm not going to argue as you agree he is crap.

McCulloch hasn't always been shit though. That is what he's definitely right about.

Sorry mate. I'm pished. Aye, Jig is pish but so are the rest. I've never been a fan of Jig. I think my point was he's a Rangers man though, tries like a bear and amongst his fellow players is not the worst centre back at the club. In saying that I might not have had a point coz I'm pished.

Over £10m all in. Just for Lee McCulloch. At least £10m!

In all seriousness, you should seek help.

I know my behaviour is strange to some - supporting the team, supporting our captain and long term servant of the club - your right I must get help so I can join in with all the hate and vitriol - it's the new way!

I know my behaviour is strange to some - supporting the team

Is it supporting the team or encouraging/accepting incompetence? Let's remember who made him captain...

, supporting our captain and long term servant of the club

You say servant, I say massive drain that has cost us lots of points this season, cost us lots of money and can you really say he plays the game like a captain? Can't think of a single game where he's adopted the captains role any further than wearing the arm band.

- your right I must get help so I can join in with all the hate and vitriol - it's the new way!

As fans we put our hard earned money into the club, players are not exempt from criticism just because they have inexplicably held onto a place in the squad and have been appointed captain by their mate who was the most incompetent manager we've had

I know my behaviour is strange to some - supporting the team, supporting our captain and long term servant of the club - your right I must get help so I can join in with all the hate and vitriol - it's the new way!

You have some blind love for McCulloch as player and captain and McCoist as manager.

I buy my 3 STs, merchandise and everything else that RFC offer. I have no qualms about my criticism of people who fall short of the standards we should expect at Rangers. You appear happy to accept sub-standard fare from players and management.

You can support our current captain and long term servant to a point. That point for me is when he is costing us goals in every game he plays in and ultimately costing us promotion.

I'm a Rangers supporter not a Lee Mculloch supporter.

There is talk in the media saying Mccall should keep him for next year if he is manager =/ he is past it has been for awhile if he stays any longer he is just going to get worse and worse each match.

You have some blind love for McCulloch as player and captain and McCoist as manager.

I buy my 3 STs, merchandise and everything else that RFC offer. I have no qualms about my criticism of people who fall short of the standards we should expect at Rangers. You appear happy to accept sub-standard fare from players and management.

You pay your money - you chose to hate / criticise / moan

I pay my money - choose to support

Your money - your choice but I have no qualms in choosing support!

fuck sake :(

On a weird kind of way, I hope he's on the bench ....comes on to shore up the midfield as a holding mid if we're 2-0 up for example

As much as I 'hate' jig , I'd like to see him get a decent send off and retire in the summer.... but my head says if he comes on he'll fuck our chances up

You can support our current captain and long term servant to a point. That point for me is when he is costing us goals in every game he plays in and ultimately costing us promotion.

I'm a Rangers supporter not a Lee Mculloch supporter.

I also am a Rangers supporter - and jig is not costing us goals in every game he plays in - it's that over the top stupid exaggerated shite that ( In my humble opinion of course) is damaging. Every team has a scape goat - it's to our shame 'we' have turned on our captain - I choose to support him ( and the team) in a positive manner and choose to not join in the 'oh doom is me' crowd.

I also am a Rangers supporter - and jig is not costing us goals in every game he plays in - it's that over the top stupid exaggerated shite that ( In my humble opinion of course) is damaging. Every team has a scape goat - it's to our shame 'we' have turned on our captain - I choose to support him ( and the team) in a positive manner and choose to not join in the 'oh doom is me' crowd.

I'm not doubting your a Rangers supporter but this whole Jig is a scapegoat thing is utter shite. He costs us goals in practically every game we play in. When he plays in defence we sit so far back that we invite so much pressure onto what is ultimately a very poor defence anyway. There's no 'doom is me' as far as i'm concenerd he adds nothing to the team. Rather he weakens it considerably when he plays.