Stuart Mccall: "rangers Were Shite When I Started"

WATBB

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Although most of what I've seen over the last few years has been on the computer, we have been woeful and SM is right to point that out. Tonight will be my 3rd game of live attendance and although we're not finishing too well, we are creating a host of chances.

Someone is going to take a hell of a beating if they all go in and I feel hivs will be the victims tonight as SM has us playing a whole lot better. Just need to get that ball in the back of the net.

Although most of what I've seen over the last few years has been on the computer, we have been woeful and SM is right to point that out. Tonight will be my 3rd game of live attendance and although we're not finishing too well, we are creating a host of chances.

Someone is going to take a hell of a beating if they all go in and I feel hivs will be the victims tonight as SM has us playing a whole lot better. Just need to get that ball in the back of the net.

I hope your right. (tu)

The link up between Law, Vuckic & Wallace is key tonight.

We create most of our chances down the left hand side, we just need Clark or Miller to be in the mood to actually put them away. I'd even stick the boy Hardie on

"scraping past"

- Did you watch the game at Ibrox? The difference between us beating them 4-1 and drawing 1-1, was Queen's Goalkeeper, incidentally he earned team of the week goalkeeper for his performance. Little bit of credit eh?

Their goalkeeper kept them alive, and stopped us routing them.

That's nothing like what happened.

I hope your right. (tu)

I could say that we all live in hope, but I do think that SM will have them champing at the bit tonight.

We do still display a great deal of nervousness, so I'll be very interested to see what the team is tonight. Jig, having had a weeks rest may well be a winner for us tonight. I doubt he'll feck up like he did against the Bairns.

I tend to watch us with a more objective eye, the only difference between Ally and McCall is the later has them fighting for each other.

The football we are playing under McCall is miles ahead of the shite we've put up with the past few years. Actually passing the ball about and creating things. If we had a decent striker or 2 we would really see the difference.

Really hope we get a proper manager in come the summer.

McCall has improved things but we're still pretty "shite".

Also it really gives me a sadness to see a Rangers "manager" use language like "shite" in public and parade the touchline in a jakey tracksuit. Our history and traditions are all we really have at the moment, I hate seeing them disrespected by McCall & McCoist.

Really hope we get a proper manager in come the summer.

McCall has improved things but we're still pretty "shite".

Also it really gives me a sadness to see a Rangers "manager" use language like "shite" in public and parade the touchline in a jakey tracksuit. Our history and traditions are all we really have at the moment, I hate seeing them disrespected by McCall & McCoist.

I'm probably not the only one, but I don't think McCall looks good in a suit at all.