Powerful Photo

Essandoh

We demand loyalty, why should any player be loyal to us when this is how we treat one of our own nearing the end of their career.

I get people don't appreciate him as a player but surely this is about way more than that!

For some of us, thankfully, it is yes (tu)

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well whenever I make a Post saying I hate the current Rangers Captain, someone that bleeds red, white and blue, despite his age and obvious limitations, and by all accounts an absolute gentleman with the support, who's commitment and passion for the club cannot be questioned, then I suppose i'll have a look at them.

Oh, and you backed the wrong horse, get over it.

Cheers :wink:

Backed the wrong horse?? What is that about?

I edited your post so the picture is bigger, but I can't take away your photo attachment.

As for McCulloch, I think he played very well in the last 20 minutes. If we go up and McCulloch leaves I think the fans will sober to him, it's been a tense Season and how it's remembered solely comes down to these last two games.

When did you become a mod :lol:

it would be hard to turn down another year at £16,000. a week ! agree about Zaliukas, he made the vital tackles and covered a lot of ground, reading by the other posts jig was the hero , I still think he would be the weak link in the final, arguably the best player over the two legs is on £800, a week so it wouldn't take much to get him on board. (could have had him for nothing.) Yes jig could retire after next week with all the best wishes from everyone, but will the "old boys" syndrome kick in with another year contract.?

Whatever people might think I honestjy believe when he was talked out of retirement last season it had nothing to do with money. I find it very hard to understand why there is such hatred for big jig, I know at times he is lacking ability but his commitment to the cause should never be in question

McCulloch should be given some respect as he has stayed with us through the bad times. I agree that his heart may be willing but the legs wont take him there any more and we are better without him now, but he is a fighter and one of our own.

Hate all that Lee stayed shite. He is earning money he couldn't have dreamt of elsewhere. If he had been 25yrs old he would have fucked off like Davis, shagger, Whittaker. So are me the shite. Same with Alexander.

Lee Wallace is the only man to honour - end of!

You don't know that he would have fucked off

Hate all that Lee stayed shite. He is earning money he couldn't have dreamt of elsewhere. If he had been 25yrs old he would have fucked off like Davis, shagger, Whittaker. So are me the shite. Same with Alexander.

Lee Wallace is the only man to honour - end of!

Wallace has been shite the majority of the last 3 years. He is part of our crap defence and has contributed to some of our worst defeats, and he can't use age as an excuse.