Motherwell Chop Allocation

WATBB

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd happily of given motherwell 2000 tickers or Hibs 3000 if that's what they asked for.

They can agree to take up that allocation for their next 10 visits to ibrox though with their clubs having to pay the cash upfront for all tickets before each game.

We would do the same for our allocations at fir park and easter road.

The game is dead in Scotland and is apparently crying out or fans, to the extent that cup final tickets are at their lowest price for probably 25 years.

Yet here we have another example of a club cutting their nose off to spite their face and is denying genuine fans an opportunity to attend a match.

Examples of sporting integrity in Scotland include:

a) punishing the biggest and most successful club in the land over and over again regardless of whether that club is guilty of any rules breach

b) sell your best 2 players to a competitor and imminent cup final opponent in a transaction that provides a lucrative bonus for your manager

c) reduce the amount made from a play off match by not selling empty seats to fans willing to attend the match

Scottish football stinks to high heavens and only Rangers will ever have another penny from me.

It's probably the Motherwell fans behind this, they will have cracked up when the club said they would give us the full stand.

One of the season ticket holders I know said that he would have rather Motherwell got relegated than voting us into the SPL a few years back.

His time is coming now :)

I think the clubs get on ok but mind it was Motherwell fans who told the club they would boycott if they voted for us.

Fucking payback.

Really have no issues with that, they have to put their own fans first, if the home end is selling out, fair enough.

We will pursing them anyway.

The home end is only selling out cos the Bears are buying all the tickets

A move which will be accelerated tenfold now

The Motherwell statement says there's more than enough tickets in their current allocation of 950 to ensure everyone who renewed their ST will get one.

They are a wee club who will languish in the lower reaches of the scottish championship for years to come.

Sure that's cause less than 950 people renewed with them haha

The Motherwell statement says there's more than enough tickets in their current allocation of 950 to ensure everyone who renewed their ST will get one.

They are a wee club who will languish in the lower reaches of the scottish championship for years to come.

I wonder on what basis they sold the STs as they obviously don't know what league they will be in next season.

Bottom line here is that the 50% to SFA and cheaper seats means clubs don't care about attendance as it doesn't put much cash into club. Downside to that is how small minded it make Scottish football look and how poor it looks on TV. Bye the way did Hibs or Well ever consider that a large Rangers support might actually inspire their players to rise to the occasion. If my chairmen said "good news boss we're keeping as many away fans out as possible in case your players shit themselves playing in front of a big crowd " I'd think 1_0 to Rangers already . Also don't confuse this as tit for tat as Rangers limiting away fans in no way effected attendance or showed TOO much respect to Hibs or Well choirs.