Whittaker

Grae

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

"Rangers deserve to be in the Premiership and it would be great for Scottish football to have them back in the top league."

"Obviously they went bust, they had to start all over again in the Third Division. For my own career, I had to move on."

BACK in the top league?? He is one confused little traitor no mark.

I'd also question why anyone would post this nonentities ramblings the day of our biggest game in three years.

I did Southampton were going to pay us anyway as is my recollection

He asked Southampton not to let the governing bodies decide and a fee was agreed.

He asked saints to pay a fee as well.

But I spose he's more of a cunt since he's never once said "I owe sevco nothing. Or that the club he played for had died and sevco had no history

He asked Southampton not to let the governing bodies decide and a fee was agreed.

He asked saints to pay a fee as well.

But I spose he's more of a cunt since he's never once said "I owe sevco nothing. Or that the club he played for had died and sevco had no history

I never said he was a cunt he is a traitor for turning his back on us albeit Southampton gave the SFA some money for us that we never seen.

Naishame, MacGregor, Lafferty etc are true cunts though

Also there is a huge difference between being a supporter of our club like those and not being like Whittaker

This shite should be closed down.

Whittaker is a traitor of the highest order, him and that cunt Naismith,.

New club? Until they hold a press conference and apologise for their actions then we do not want to know.

Any bear who ever bumps into these two cunts, should put them straight on the spot about the new club shite.

We are and always will be Rangers you fucking traitor cunt.

I never said he was a cunt he is a traitor for turning his back on us albeit Southampton gave the SFA some money for us that we never seen.

Naishame, MacGregor, Lafferty etc are true cunts though

Also there is a huge difference between being a supporter of our club like those and not being like Whittaker

Not his fault the cunts at the sfa stole our money (tu)