Taking My Dad For A Fish Tea Before The Game Tonight.

Jakes Pal

Reviving an old family tradition/superstition for tonight. Always used to visit a certain wee chippy on The PRW before a game for a fish tea. Apart from being bloody delicious and a good soaker upper of the pre-match pints it also served as a portent (for me anyway) of good things to come at the upcoming game.

Suffice to say that over the last few years I have not been indulging in many fish teas before the games we have managed to attend, so it is my fault we have been pish at times over the last few years at home.

So everyone, no matter how outlandish or downright lunatic your fitba superstition may be, let us take nothing to chance tonight.

Lucky scarf, boxers, socks, cuddly toy, sex toy........

Whatever, just do it.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Reviving an old family tradition/superstition for tonight. Always used to visit a certain wee chippy on The PRW before a game for a fish tea. Apart from being bloody delicious and a good soaker upper of the pre-match pints it also served as a portent (for me anyway) of good things to come at the upcoming game.

Suffice to say that over the last few years I have not been indulging in many fish teas before the games we have managed to attend, so it is my fault we have been pish at times over the last few years at home.

So everyone, no matter how outlandish or downright lunatic your fitba superstition may be, let us take nothing to chance tonight.

Lucky scarf, boxers, socks, cuddly toy, sex toy........

Whatever, just do it.

Fish tea, posh c*nt

Lucky pair of blue socks I got in a multi pack from tk max a few weeks back wore them for every play off game and not washed them! Will be wearing them tonight!

Fucking hope your not sitting near me !!

I Hate the smell of stinking feet.