Taking My Dad For A Fish Tea Before The Game Tonight.

Jakes Pal

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My wifes wedding band was picked up on helicopter Sunday, Driving through the town to the argyle arcade to collect with her and then head to gods country Bridgeton.

At the lights in the car they were queued around the corner for the pub to open, and there's me in my long sleeve Rangers Jersey giving the cunts pelters and the ( wife was not amused) But they just all looked shocked as I went into the billy boys in full voice.

Well every big game I kiss the wedding band as a good luck charm, well I did pick it up helicopter Sunday.

My wifes wedding band was picked up on helicopter Sunday, Driving through the town to the argyle arcade to collect with her and then head to gods country Bridgeton.

At the lights in the car they were queued around the corner for the pub to open, and there's me in my long sleeve Rangers Jersey giving the cunts pelters and the ( wife was not amused) But they just all looked shocked as I went into the billy boys in full voice.

Well every big game I kiss the wedding band as a good luck charm, well I did pick it up helicopter Sunday.

A brave effort there, referring to the aforementioned jewellery as a wedding band.

He's one of the Posh Bears.

how the fuck is saying "fish tea" posh?

its an old saying that was used long before cunts piped up about fucking fish supper. if anything, "supper" is posh. I work with a cunt who went to Oxford who always goes on about going out for supper.

fuckin tea aint posh.

christ.