Attacking Just Might Suit Us!

sco22y

Optimistic, yes I know! However, we can do this. Tonight we created more than we did against Hibs.

Please play Ferguson and Walsh on either wings as they were by far our greatest threat.

I also think Murdoch needs to be dropped, not because he deserves it, just because his game, very much slows us down and he is extremely lacking in pace for counter attacks. I do think he is a good player and reads the game well but we need to change our tactics.

First goal on Sunday and we can do this!

Our strikers are shite.

We have Nicky (I couldn't lace my dad's mediocre boots) Clark, with miller and Boyd who are finished.

We created a bit tonight but hardly gave them much to worry about.

Can see us creating plenty on Sunday for sure, especially with the right formation, but have no faith in our piss poor strike force to put them away

Walsh and Ferguson did make a difference for us so would like to see them involved. Vuckic was poor but is capable of making things happen so should stick with him as well.

If we play Walsh and Ferguson then need someone on the end of they crosses. Boyd's the only option.

Bell

Foster McCulloch Zaliuskas Wallace

Murdoch Law

Walsh Vuckic. Ferguson

Boyd

Murdoch is quite possibly the last player that needs dropped.

There are a fair few I would drop before Andy Murdoch

Yeah I hear you, and quite possibly there are a good number of players that should be dropped before Andy, However, his game does not suit a fast flowing game.

As I said previous he is a great player, however, should we play 3 at the back then perhaps his lack of pace might cost us!

Our strikers are shite.

We have Nicky (I couldn't lace my dad's mediocre boots) Clark, with miller and Boyd who are finished.

Can see us creating plenty on Sunday for sure, especially with the right formation, but have no faith in our piss poor strike force to put them away

I disagree with this. In the last 25 minutes their keeper made, at least, 3 great stops... and their fullbacks were turned inside out time and time again by our subs. We can do it.

Walsh and Ferguson did make a difference for us so would like to see them involved. Vuckic was poor but is capable of making things happen so should stick with him as well.

If we play Walsh and Ferguson then need someone on the end of they crosses. Boyd's the only option.

Bell

Murdoch Law

Walsh Vuckic. Ferguson

Boyd

Not a bad team but I would drop Law for shiels. Law just constantly loses the ball

Yeah I hear you, and quite possibly there are a good number of players that should be dropped before Andy, However, his game does not suit a fast flowing game.

As I said previous he is a great player, however, should we play 3 at the back then perhaps his lack of pace might cost us!

I think we are too dodgy to go 3 at the back. Play with 4 but have Wallace and Foster play more defensive as we were really exposed with them bombing forward. Wallace was brutal.

When we attack down the right then Wallace drops in to make it a 3 at the back and same with Foster on the right. That way at least we have some pace in defence for counter attack.

Leave the wide play to Walsh and Ferguson. They were both getting to the bye line to whip balls in rather than shitey crosses from deep that are breed and butter to the centre halves.

If they get a few crosses in then Boyd will get on the end of one. Leave Miller as an impact player if it's no going to plan.

I think we are too dodgy to go 3 at the back. Play with 4 but have Wallace and Foster play more defensive as we were really exposed with them bombing forward. Wallace was brutal.

When we attack down the right then Wallace drops in to make it a 3 at the back and same with Foster on the right. That way at least we have some pace in defence for counter attack.

Leave the wide play to Walsh and Ferguson. They were both getting to the bye line to whip balls in rather than shitey crosses from deep that are breed and butter to the centre halves.

If they get a few crosses in then Boyd will get on the end of one. Leave Miller as an impact player if it's no going to plan.

Yeah I agree with you that Wallace was brutal, but perhaps the reason he has toiled is he is expected to be our left wing back (and not left back). Yeah like you said should he be more defensive it might work, however, we are chasing a game and need to over come two goals.

Doable, but brutal!

Our strikers are shite.

(tu)

Boyd came on and showed what Miller has most of the season. Not much quality but the passion everyone in blue should be showing for 90 minutes each week. I'd rather see Boyd bust his arsed and get nowhere than Nicky law not even bothering.

Bell

Murdoch Law

Walsh Vuckic. Ferguson

Boyd

Smith in for Wallace.

Robinson in for Bell.

Bell's head goes down too easily when he concedes leaving me with little confidence in him.

Wallace is shite and needs dropping and stripped of that armband.

As far as I can remember, this scenario is very unfamiliar to us, we were very much, in Europe, a team (certainly under Walter) that has had to defend!

The entire midfield was missing today until Walsh and Ferguson came on, shame on you! McCall on the touch line had more bottle (and talent).

The key to a good attack is a solid midfield, and I am afraid tonight we were shite!

And also Nicky Clarke couldn't (and I mean this) get a game for Kilwinning Rangers!

The players don't have the attitude to claw this back

By attitude do you mean bottle, skill or professionalism? And by players, do you mean who the manager choses or our complete pool?

If it is our complete pool then I totally disagree, we have them! It is just who and where we adopt the respective players!

Motherwell hit us on the counter twice and scored from a free kick...other than that we controlled most of the game. Our best spell attacking was the last 25 mins where they looked incapable of dealing with us.

It's 3-1 and and it's dissapointing...but we have a chance if we nip it in the bud for Sunday.