Glory Hunters Tonight!

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stayed to the end and been to most of the home games this season. I don't blame people for walking out when they did and I certainly don't blame people for boycotting. A bear is a bear end of IMO!

Walking out at 3-0, WTF!!

Also saw one muppet in copland rear throwing his scarf off the top tier at half time!

I'll be honest I left and went to the louden at half time as I was raging, I have missed 5 games home and away in three ducking years (3 of which as I was in Australia) does that make me s glory hunter ffs. Get a grip

I travel to Ibrox by car train and then subway ,and I could not risk getting stuck in a long subway queue and missing my train connection which would mean me catching an 11pm train which involves going into Edinburgh then catching a train back to where my car is parked daytime ko is fine but the prospect of being stranded in Glasgow late at night doesn't appeal to me I will be at Ibrox nxt season regardless of what league we are in not everyone who leaves early is a glory hunter.

"Th cry was No Su.... aw fuck this i'm off" no got the same ring to it.

That's really witty. Bet you've been up all night thinking of that one.

For the record I stayed til the final whistle. I'm just not one of the über cunts on here that takes the moral high ground and plays the "I'm a better fan than you card" with the ones that did choose to leave.

Walking out at 3-0, WTF!!

Also saw one muppet in copland rear throwing his scarf off the top tier at half time!

At a time the team needed full support many left hope they keep on walking and leave their seats to folk who couldnt get one that want to support the club

I travel to Ibrox by car train and then subway ,and I could not risk getting stuck in a long subway queue and missing my train connection which would mean me catching an 11pm train which involves going into Edinburgh then catching a train back to where my car is parked daytime ko is fine but the prospect of being stranded in Glasgow late at night doesn't appeal to me I will be at Ibrox nxt season regardless of what league we are in not everyone who leaves early is a glory hunter.

Glory hunter.

At a time the team needed full support many left hope they keep on walking and leave their seats to folk who couldnt get one that want to support the club

I actually thought the team needed full support through the whole season and not just the £5/game play off`s.

Where have they been for the rest of this fuckin season then. These people that couldny get a ticket, tough shit. Buy an ST and you're guaranteed a seat a these games.

Since when did Rangers supporters make choices on if they support Rangers or when not to. I away thought we were chosen? or is this the new type of supporters we have in our ranks now?

Always support the team. The 'players' don't seem to care about US or the fact they play for US.

Always support the team. The 'players' don't seem to care about US or the fact they play for US.

This isn't a new thing players lives are so out of touch with us ordinary people they dont hurt like us.

This isn't a new thing players lives are so out of touch with us ordinary people they dont hurt like us.

Its terrible. Look at Europe a lot of players actually try talk to fans but we struggle to receive a clap.

There was a bit of drama in the west enclosure which I was curious about.

One minute, this big, fat, old, harmless looking guy is singing his heart out. The next, he's being ejected by a steward, but there's another fan, who's there with his son (I assume), screaming in his face from about two inches away. Another guy left his seat to stick a finger in the old boy's face before he left, too.

I'm intrigued to know what the issue was...

Taig like, glory hunters, junkies?! some of you lot need to have a word with yourselves talking about fellow bears like this. I don't blame anyone for walking out on that dross after 3 seasons of watching their bottle crash in the big games. As far as attendances go for a lot of folk the football is expensive and so if it is always tense ahd rarely enjoyable to watch you can't blame them for giving it a miss most games.

The only thing that bothers me when all the extra bods turn up is that bloody que in the Loudon at the Bar!! Normally see a few faces in there I recognize standing in their usual spots,, no last night tho was almost impossible getting to the bar and the bear garden means bottles and standing in the pishin rain lol