Get Them All To Fuck

An utter embarrassment to our great club. Bar 1 or 2 they can all fuck off tonight, bank balances bulging beyond their levels.

Special mention to our fans there today. they don't deserve that monumental pile of shit.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Vuckic,Ferguson,Walsh,Murdoch,Hardie,Gallagher. The rest can disappear.

How fucking depressing is that list of players we could keep ( not that I disagree with it)

2 don't even play for us, one has barley touched a ball and one hasn't played this season at all for us. :(

Definitely keep Vučkić. With a good team around him he will do well. Murdoch is a good player. Build a team around them 2 for a start. Ferguson looked good first half considering he is not even match fit. A whole new back line, including GK required. I was a huge Wallace fan previous but of late he has been poor. I agree that there is a player in Nicky Law also. Just not showing it. Tom Walsh looks a good young player. I would rather sign nobody and play the likes of Kelly, Sinnamon, Gasparotto, Murdoch, Walsh, Hardie, Gallacher etc than the mob on show today.

Also that Ainsworth would be a good acquisition.

WATP

I'm sitting here thinking the opposite. Think he's looked sharp since he came on, created a few chances.

It's because many of our fans don't seem to appreciate width, speed, skill and technical ability it's why you had many of our fans sticking up for McCoist, McDowell and McCall when they played with absolutely none of the attributes mentioned and when they completely ruined the likes of McKay, Gallagher and Templeton.

It's because many of our fans don't seem to appreciate width, speed, skill and technical ability it's why you had many of our fans sticking up for McCoist, McDowell and McCall when they played with absolutely none of the attributes mentioned and when they completely ruined the likes of McKay, Gallagher and Templeton.

These 3 players are fucking pish. You live in a fantasy land where you regularly watch German 4th division games and apparently come on here to recommend them.

Bell - GTF

Foster - GTF

Zaliuskas - GTF

Law - Double GTF

Black - GTF

Smith - GTF

Simonsen - GTF

Boyd - GTF

Miller - dont blame him but times up

Wallace - Not even bothered anymore

Aird - GTF

Moshni - GTF

McCulloch - GTF

Clark - dont blame him but just nowhere near good enough

Shiels - meh, he can go as well

Templeton - GTF

McCall - GTF

McCoist, Bomber, Durrant - all treble GTF

(tu)

At least 10 new signings and no contracts renewed. A scouting department put in place, a new management team in place ( next week)

Anything less and the board would be mad to expect a large number of season books to be sold.

We need plans released this week, and moves made instantly to bring in new faces.