Mccall Wants To Stay As Manager

The Dude

He was going well until he came away with this comment....."Look at Alan Stubbs, who has built a fantastic team at Hibs"

Errrr! Naw he hasn't,Stuart, they are fucking shite and couldn't beat us over two legs. If Hibs are a "fantastic team" then every team in Europe must be shitting themselves at the thought of coming up against the bheasts from the East in the CL who strolled the premier league.

I would have found it hard not to give him a 2 year deal if we had qualified but now I think we should move on.

McCall is a better manager than McCoist but that wouldn't be hard. Get Warburton and Weir in on a 3 year deal and start building a squad that can compete in the premier league now.

The next appointment of manager is as important as any in our history.

This one needs to be done properly, and needs to be someone with the proper credentials and be exciting enough to tempt back the stay-away fans.

Stuart McCall does not fit the bill imo.

I like the wee man, but this is not your time I'm afraid mate.

No way should mccall get the job. Not for failing to get up promoted however. I can live with that. The reasons are:

1. Continuing to have boyd on the bench

2. Playing boyd from the start yeserday after the "SOS"

3. Allowing a return to the long ball of mccoist

4. Continual return to a four four two that keeps faining and we dont have the players for.

Embarrassing. That's a brass neck. He was morphing into Ally with every passing week so much so that he ended up even worse than him.

What a ridiculous thing to say, he ended up worse than mccoist. You can only pee with the cock you have, mccall inherited mccoists awful squad of pals and misfits and had to deal with it.

If it had not been for McCall we would never have seen the playoffs let alone had a chance to go up through them.

If your pointing the finger look at the guy who made such bold decisions such as to overlook Scott Allan and give Kyle Hutton a contract ffs!!!!

I don't think we should appoint Stuart; his record here is not very good. The game against Falkirk said a lot. In retrospect, we were naive against Motherwell, and played right into their hands. Motherwell are okay, but they were beatable with that defence.

Very mixed feelings on this, failed at the end, but with the team we had i think anyone would have. He effectivley build that team who destroyed us (at least their main players). I think given his own time and chance he may do ok, but only ok, don't think he would be one of our greats.