Neil Mccann Speaking About Yesterday And Next Season

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/9872020/mccann-slams-mohsni-meltdown?

I thought he spoke well. He said he'd love Advocaat as DoF, and talks about Warburton/Weir. Seems he is still one of us.

Always has been and always will be one of us. Love his interviews, even though you can tell he is a fan, he speaks to truth without being biased for or against.

I was in the main stand yesterday and said to McCann at half time, any chance you could put your boots on and show these wasters how it's done.

I'm hoping he guessed I was a Rangers fan!

He's a good pundit and can talk objectively about things and clubs. Unlike cunts like English, Walker, Spiers, Spence, Gordon, Cosgrove, Cowan, Collymore and McCulloch who are all Rangers hating bigots.

Don't see why not. Knowledgable, speaks well, dresses well and he's clearly a Rangers man

So is Ally MCCoist should we bring him back as well? Or better yet, we could get proven coaches rather than find roles for ex-players (AKA jobs for the boys).

I was in the main stand yesterday and said to McCann at half time, any chance you could put your boots on and show these wasters how it's done.

I'm hoping he guessed I was a Rangers fan!

Goat, should have put your boots on and we would have seen more passion and fight

for the badge than them chancers on the park.