New Away Kit + Away Goalie Kit

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't like it. I'll still buy it to support the club and give them my money.

Sports direct get almost all money from all our merchandise.

So if you were considering buying a top you don't like and would never wear, then I suggest that you just buy a couple of tickets for a game for someone who can't afford a ticket.

Then you're not just financially supporting the club, you will also help someone out.

I bought a couple of tickets for a guy who was skint and wanted to take his daughter to her first game. They couldn't be more happier. Sent me loads of photos and I'm still pals with the guy on Facebook.

Just a pity Mr Ashley creams of all the profit, The home top and the red top are nice, best home top under Puma, but I for one won't be lining Mr Ashley's pockets with 45 out of the 50 quid I spend on a long sleeve top.

You got a link to the home top? (Or does anyone have a link to it?)

I haven't seen it, didn't even know it had been released.

The away top is always released first is it not?

You got a link to the home top? (Or does anyone have a link to it?)

I haven't seen it, didn't even know it had been released.

The away top is always released first is it not?

There's a search button you can use on here to look for old topics am sure one will pop up with the new top

The Away top is not that bad actually the Puma kits have been alright when you look back at some of the crazy manufactures Rangers have had over the years.

Remember Diadora - The quality of the strips are almost on par with them in all honesty!

But i do remember Diadora during a time when Rangers was trying at creating their own strips in-house doing the manufacturing of strips etc in-house.

It would not surprise me if when the current Puma deal expires that Nike may decide to come back in, due to losing their deal with that other team in Glasgow.