St Renewal

simon

375 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be renewing your ST?

• Yes
    • No

Had a season ticket with my daughter in BR2 4 years back, gave it up but she has asked to go back, will probably just go game by game just now and see how it goes. Will the 5% increase affect individual match tickets?

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does the Ticket Centre have an email address?

Going to re-new but need to enquire about getting a new Smart Card? Additional £10 for the card?

I lost two in quick succession and it never cost me anything for a new card.

Ive never understood why we pay more than any other club in Scotland anyway.

Our 3 main rivals this years average ticket prices:

Hibs - £310

St Mirren - £285 (2 free children for every game and some games are bring a pal, i know its daft but its good value)

Queen of the South - £290

Dont get me wrong, there are more expensive seats available at Hibs, but nothing near what we'll be paying.

Im convinced we'd get ALOT more season tickets sold if they were cheaper. More fans means more pies, bovrils, etc sold.

Compare the facilities those clubs have, the stadium, the training grounds etc and then look at our ST prices.

It is very good value in my mind. If it isn't in yours, don't buy one.

Compare the facilities those clubs have, the stadium, the training grounds etc and then look at our ST prices.

It is very good value in my mind. If it isn't in yours, don't buy one.

Your season ticket money should be to pay for the product on the pitch.

The training ground is totally seperate.

It just seems like, in recent years, the fans are the only ones pulling the club in the right direction.

The board/finance department should be putting in measures to bring in money from other avenues.

Like, drop season ticket and matchday ticket prices. Fill out the stadium. More pies, bovrils sold. More bets put on in the stadium bookies. More eyes on the adverts around the stadium, then they can charge companies more for these adverts.

Spend some cash, create a bar in edminston house. Get the bears in before and after the games buying drink and even more food.

We're in a selling league. So lets have a plan to invest heavilly in youth so that, in 5 years time we can sell these youngsters for a profit.

All King said on monday was "there is a plan in place, trust me. We just need the fans to pay more money to try and implement these plans".

Its bullshit TBH.

It makes perfect sense.

Once king has your money the shutters will go back up and any investment will go down.

He's being cagey about it for a reason you know.

He could very easily win us all over by putting some in now but doesn't.

I'm not paying til I see what I'm getting.

After all its what king himself advised we do.

I will be shocked if king ever wins you over.

GM

It makes perfect sense.

Once king has your money the shutters will go back up and any investment will go down.

He's being cagey about it for a reason you know.

He could very easily win us all over by putting some in now but doesn't.

I'm not paying til I see what I'm getting.

After all its what king himself advised we do.

You're getting to go support Rangers. That is enough for the real fans.

Anyone know how much the adult and juvenile tickets are for Broomloan front this season, going to the TO to renew in the morning but can't find a price list anywhere ?

Tried to check on the site but my login is for a different Rangers number from my ST number and it wont let me purchase for family and friends, just say's there's nothing in your basket.

Still not received an e mail or renewal forms from the club and I'm an impatient bastard...

Never mind then, will find out in the morning :sleep:

About the only significant thing we can do at present is to support the club by renewing ST's. I lapsed last year due to relocation to England but I will be buying as soon as the open sale begins. Never understood the waiting list concept as you get much better choice in the open sale.

And yes you can afford it. I'm retired and I'm making the money happen. You don't need Sky TV and a few pints less are good for your health.

You're getting to go support Rangers. That is enough for the real fans.

A poor tactic to try and paint anyone not supporting King as not supporting Rangers. You should be ashamed.

Plenty of your "real fans" didn't go and helped get us into the shambles we are in now.

The way King is going we won't have a Rangers to support, but heyho, you go and line his pockets.

A poor tactic to try and paint anyone not supporting King as not supporting Rangers. You should be ashamed.

Plenty of your "real fans" didn't go and helped get us into the shambles we are in now.

The way King is going we won't have a Rangers to support, but heyho, you go and line his pockets.

Shut the fuck up ya drama queen, there's a boardroom section for loonies like you :lol:

I should be ashamed :lol:

Listen to yourself ffs, get a grip of your life.

Your obsession with hating King clearly outweighs your love (if any) for Rangers. I almost pity you.