Bbc State That Warburton & Weir Will Be Appointed

NeoGeo7

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

it's nice to be talkinjg about stuff like transfer kitties, wage bills etc. again rather than shares, loans, boardroom shite.

That's the only financial stuff we should have to worry about ( how much are we getting for players).

Spot on Gogzy.Threads like this really are a breath of fresh air around here.

I am really looking forward to see what signings we pull out of the bag now.

With it being a fresh start for everybody I'm really interested to see if he can revitalise either McKay or Templeton.

I think his style of play and system will lend itself to them a lot more than any system we have played since 2012.

I'd like to see McKay do well but i'd dump Templeton.

I think we might see a player or two unveiled at the press conference. Warburton has been heavy odds on favourite for a week now and allegedly house hunting last weekend. I think this deal was more or less sorted last week and it's been the little details we've been ironing out. What would sell season tickets better than a smiling Weir and Warburton flanked by our new captain!

A man can dream...

I think we might see a player or two unveiled at the press conference. Warburton has been heavy odds on favourite for a week now and allegedly house hunting last weekend. I think this deal was more or less sorted last week and it's been the little details we've been ironing out. What would sell season tickets better than a smiling Weir and Warburton flanked by our new captain!

A man can dream...

Thought this myself. The board could sell thousands of season tickets this week alone with the managerial appointment and a couple of decent additions to the squad.

I'd like to see all players at the club do well, including McKay and Templeton.

I just cant see the hype surrounding Templeton he's not a young kid anymore he's injury prone and he bottles out of tackles.

How many Managers do we need to go through to realise he's not as good as some thought.