Press Conference On Ssn At 2:30 ..

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great comments about value on and off he pitch. No more over the hill players on high wages with no sell on value. Building up of youth. Attacking style of play. Lean squad offering value for money.

This guy could be a fantastic appointment. Time for fans and importantly the board to back him.

It's literally like someone built MW off of comments on here. He seems to tick every box.

Desperate for him to do well.

(tu) he seems like just the man we are after. Think the board might have just pulled a rabbit out the hat with this one, best move they have made so far IMO.

Mark Warburton: "I realise the playing squad is quite lean. I like working with younger players but they have to be able to play in front of 45,000 people. Any club will tell you, the academy should be the heartbeat of the club. We will give the boys a pathway to progress. We have to create the support network. We have to prepare for the longer term. The word 'value' is very important to us."

This is what weve been crying out for, blood the youths and get them into the team and repeat, if we sell them on the money goes back to the youth set up to ensure a future

Mark Warburton: "I realise the playing squad is quite lean. I like working with younger players but they have to be able to play in front of 45,000 people. Any club will tell you, the academy should be the heartbeat of the club. We will give the boys a pathway to progress. We have to create the support network. We have to prepare for the longer term. The word 'value' is very important to us."

This is what weve been crying out for, blood the youths and get them into the team and repeat, if we sell them on the money goes back to the youth set up to ensure a future

(tu)

Something that we should have been doing years ago.

Finally we have a man with the balls to actually do it!

It's an exciting time for our club, make no mistake.