Press Conference On Ssn At 2:30 ..

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh well. You can please some of the people some of the time...

Makes me wonder what you were hoping for. He's given a fair old idea of his intent and his philosophy, I don't think you can ask for much more at this stage.

I had only seen the SSN snippet before I made that comment.

I take it back, having now seen the extended one.

An excellent press conference. Articulate, intelligent, enthusiastic, passionate, respectful. Qualities which the great Bill Struth would surely say is required of all Rangers Managers.

I like this man and I'm sure that players will want to listen to him, be guided by him and to learn from him. I was particularly impressed by his comments about value off the field. I don't this guy will suffer fools gladly.

I also liked the passion in his voice when he spoke about Our Club, its history and traditions, the Stadium, Auchenhowie and Our Supporters.

It's now time for us to get behind this guy. Together Everyone Achieves More.

A lot if that is stating the blindingly obvious and it's astounding it was not implemented before now.

That said, he sounds a great choice as our new manager and deserves time to rebuild a new team.

I just hope the board puts in enough investment to do him justice.

Just in and watched 5 minutes of Warburton's interview, what a difference. He knows his values and knows his philosophy, whilst coming across as a very likeable and respectful gent. I couldn't be more excited about this guy.

Can't get the smile off my face. :clap:

A well respected and experienced premier league manager apparently spent some time in his company and said he was one of the most knowledgable and articulate 'young' managers he'd ever met and felt he'd actually picked stuff up from the chat .

Exciting times ahead .