Willie Henderson Gets Torn Into Mccoist

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You prove my point - loyal :lol: :lol:

Proved no point ya moron. Am prob half your age and been to mores games than you have ever watched ya clown. Ally is no longer anything to the majority of our support. Thats his own doing. So stick that up yer arse ya fucking creepy sad bastard. No man is bigger than Rangers and never will be.

Not been on here for a good while I got the shifty eye treatment check my past reviews etc about mcoist . My neighbour could have done the job better for £100 a week . wasted years the arsehole greedy fat shit

Proved no point ya moron. Am prob half your age and been to mores games than you have ever watched ya clown. Ally is no longer anything to the majority of our support. Thats his own doing. So stick that up yer arse ya fucking creepy sad bastard. No man is bigger than Rangers and never will be.

:lol: disloyal - and agressive - and coming across as a glory hunter - keep going!

Willie Henderson grew up and played in an era that light years away from the modern era. When the wee man left us (for more money.....and the fact that his playing time was being restricted by Tommy McLean) he was still seen as a Rangers man who happened to have moved on. No malice. No bad words. Good luck and God speed and all that.

His place in Rangers history is a given.

Legend.

In years to come will people say the same about McCoist?

Ally McCoist's first priority is to his family not a football club, not even if that Football Club is Glasgow Rangers, not one of us on here know absolutely anything about his peraonal wealth and how he is doing financially - people who earn a lot of money have a far more expensive lifestyle, that lifestyle wouldnt automatically change if the money stopped rolling in, bills dont just stop, Ally may be rich beyond our wildest dreams or he might be a bit daft with his cash, the point being no-one knows so to expect him to just stop taking the best monthly wage he's likely ever earned and will never earn again is unrealistic and a bit pie in the sky wishful thinking.

Six months ago McCoist knew he'd be unemployed in a year with no money coming in, whose to say he isn't using this last year of his best ever contract to be paying off his mortgage, paying off debts etc...

I think its time to stop and I think it was a tad unclassy from Wullie Henderson to say such a thing in public

You seriously think how McCoist spends his wealth has anything to do with Rangers ?

If things are that bad for him , he could always sack his gardener.

:lol: disloyal - and agressive - and coming across as a glory hunter - keep going!

More loyal than your fantasy of that prick Ally is. I hope to fuck they never let him near Rangers ever again for what he is leeching out of us. Your obv mentally unstable or not quite all there tbh. Your not even worth any more replies. Your a joke figure and i kinda actually feel sorry for you. Must be a shame to know how much Ally has let you down.