Willie Henderson Gets Torn Into Mccoist

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha ha - Whst the fuck does Ally need to give back - a man that is our leading goal scorer, instrumental in 9 in a row, twice Golden boot winner, who lead us through thee troubled times of the 4th tier, with a 18 month transfer embargoed and the weight of expectation on his shoulders that he did not shrink from when all were running away - yep it's a bit like the Roman sketch from life of Brian...

What has Ally ever done for this club? ....

Fucking loads!

Ha ha ha - Whst the fuck does Ally need to give back - a man that is our leading goal scorer, instrumental in 9 in a row, twice Golden boot winner, who lead us through thee troubled times of the 4th tier, with a 18 month transfer embargoed and the weight of expectation on his shoulders that he did not shrink from when all were running away - yep it's a bit like the Roman sketch from life of Brian...

Fucking loads!

I am not disputing what he done (in fact I said as much in another thread) I am gutted that he is still taking a very large wage (yes I know he's entitled to it) and refuses point blank to negotiate with King or any of the Board. I honestly believed that when the other Board were given their marching orders Ally would have came to a pay off agreement. Unfortunately his silence is deafening and he refuses to help out the very Club he claims to love. It's very sad days for me to see this happening and a Club legend losing his status.

Ally McCoist's first priority is to his family not a football club, not even if that Football Club is Glasgow Rangers, not one of us on here know absolutely anything about his peraonal wealth and how he is doing financially - people who earn a lot of money have a far more expensive lifestyle, that lifestyle wouldnt automatically change if the money stopped rolling in, bills dont just stop, Ally may be rich beyond our wildest dreams or he might be a bit daft with his cash, the point being no-one knows so to expect him to just stop taking the best monthly wage he's likely ever earned and will never earn again is unrealistic and a bit pie in the sky wishful thinking.

Six months ago McCoist knew he'd be unemployed in a year with no money coming in, whose to say he isn't using this last year of his best ever contract to be paying off his mortgage, paying off debts etc...

I think its time to stop and I think it was a tad unclassy from Wullie Henderson to say such a thing in public

Fucking loads!

Still in denial...

Fucking loads!

The money he has stolen and continues to steal for doing fuck for a start.

So because he scored some goals and kissed a badge hes entitled to rape our club financially even though he had to get punted because he was a total loser as a manager?

Aye some Rangers legend that, guy is scum bag and if he wants to keep lining his fat pockets then he better stay away from Ibrox.

Ally McCoist's first priority is to his family not a football club, not even if that Football Club is Glasgow Rangers, not one of us on here know absolutely anything about his peraonal wealth and how he is doing financially - people who earn a lot of money have a far more expensive lifestyle, that lifestyle wouldnt automatically change if the money stopped rolling in, bills dont just stop, Ally may be rich beyond our wildest dreams or he might be a bit daft with his cash, the point being no-one knows so to expect him to just stop taking the best monthly wage he's likely ever earned and will never earn again is unrealistic and a bit pie in the sky wishful thinking.

Six months ago McCoist knew he'd be unemployed in a year with no money coming in, whose to say he isn't using this last year of his best ever contract to be paying off his mortgage, paying off debts etc...

I think its time to stop and I think it was a tad unclassy from Wullie Henderson to say such a thing in public

Henderson has more class in his pinky than the Spiv has in his entire body.

I am not disputing what he done (in fact I said as much in another thread) I am gutted that he is still taking a very large wage (yes I know he's entitled to it) and refuses point blank to negotiate with King or any of the Board. I honestly believed that when the other Board were given their marching orders Ally would have came to a pay off agreement. Unfortunately his silence is deafening and he refuses to help out the very Club he claims to love. It's very sad days for me to see this happening and a Club legend losing his status.

I think he feels duped by the new board and this is now his huff playing out. I firmly believe he was expecting to be brought back as manager after the new board came in, as a reward for supporting the new regime (or better put, for publicly NOT supporting the old regime).

I wonder if he was given any assurances about keeping his job by the new board, but I also wonder if these assurances were given before he was sacked by the old board.

Henderson has more class in his pinky than the Spiv has in his entire body.

I love Wullie, was speaking to him for a good 20 minutes last Tuesday but this was in total bad taste although I'll say it wasn't intentionally bad taste

Bills could still be paid if he went out and got another job. He earns, we stop shelling out.

Dont expect that to happen cause its easier to sit on his arse doing sfa and raking 62k per month from us until Dec to do fuck all.

He is a leech, a hero to zero disgrace of a man who has cost us millions by his failings never mind his excessive salary perks shares et al.

Henderson played football when you got paid fuck all in comparison to McCoist's wages. McCoist has made more over the past few years that some will make in their lifetimes. I have zero sympathy for him.

Henderson played football when you got paid fuck all in comparison to McCoist's wages. McCoist has made more over the past few years that some will make in their lifetimes. I have zero sympathy for him.

Having played in an era when money wasn't great yet still better than the common man Henderson wouldn't have had a much more expensive way of life, its apples and oranges mate, incomparable

The last thing Rangers needs is to bring this matter up again. It is dead in the water.

Anything that embitters fans and induces hatred, is only destructive.

It is not a priority of any kind and is only Tabloid Talk of the stupidest type. It leads nowhere. You might as well sit in Church and comment on what other people have put in the plate according to their seeming wealth.

For whatever reasons MCoist is entitled to make his own choices. If any of you have been in his exact situation before...........please take the floor and mike for our benefit.

The last thing Rangers needs is to bring this matter up again. It is dead in the water.

Anything that embitters fans and induces hatred, is only destructive.

It is not a priority of any kind and is only Tabloid Talk of the stupidest type. It leads nowhere. You might as well sit in Church and comment on what other people have put in the plate according to their seeming wealth.

For whatever reasons MCoist is entitled to make his own choices. If any of you have been in his exact situation before...........please take the floor and mike for our benefit.

It's not dead in the water though, is it? He is still sat at home taking £69K a month for doing fuck all.

Fucking loads!

FFS we were playing virtual pub teams and we signed half the SPL before the embargo started.

If you are going to defend his managerial record at least be factual

That is exactly why it is dead in the water. He has a watertight contract and a done deal made years ago.

He offered to work his notice. It does not EVER work both ways.

It is like asking someone to return the money on a winner they backed by mistake.

Wages in Lieu.....same thing. You never give up Lieu in wages mate..........no one does!

That is exactly why it is dead in the water. He has a watertight contract and a done deal made years ago.

He offered to work his notice. It does not EVER work both ways.

It is like asking someone to return the money on a winner they backed by mistake.

Wages in Lieu.....same thing. You never give up Lieu in wages mate..........no one does!

Rangers is a family.

Ally has been paid handsomely for 4 seasons as manager...in which he failed badly at.

The club is in a dire financial state and every penny is precious at this moment in time. He is no longer doing anything of note for the club he supposedly loves and can clearly see we are not on a great financial footing.

He's still taking a wage meaning we are losing money every single day for someone who is sat at home doing fuck all.

Would you do this to your family?

I certainly wouldn't but it shows you just what kind of man McCoist is, a greedy spiteful man.

Legend?

Not on your life.

I'm pretty sure McCoist was on a very decent wage from the BBC before coming back to Rangers. He was then on a good wage working with Walter and so forth.

He should have done the decent thing and walked away when he realised the job was too big for him.

He would have gained more respect doing it that way, not by leeching off the club for another year doing fuck all.