Willie Henderson Gets Torn Into Mccoist

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand it? Does Ally need the money? Is his ex getting loads of him in alimony?

Surely he earned enough over the years to afford not taking this money.

Ok, we do not know the full extent of why he is still taking his gardening leave money.

It could be just greed? Is he planning to do something special with the money like buy a player for us?

Or learn how to be a manager? Why does he not explain why he is still taking the money?

I would continue taking money from a big company even though I didn't earn it as we all would.

But this is Rangers.

Ally's silence says its all for me. he is one greedy bassa!

Strange how he started with fans booing him when he first came to us and now booing him since he left.

Full circle Ally.

Know what? Slagging off Green, Whyte, Ashley, Celtic, the media, yellow teeth et al, its second nature now and I do it without a second thought these days.

But Ally? Breaks my heart every time. Even though it's true and it needs to be said, it's like a knife in the heart.

Understandable.. A knife in the back from one of our own is despicable. He had legend status, and he sold it, in spite of the fact that we already made him rich. Well done Willie Henderson.. Those who defend him (I'm looking at you Derek Johnstone) will carry his stench.

I don't understand it? Does Ally need the money? Is his ex getting loads of him in alimony?

Surely he earned enough over the years to afford not taking this money.

Ok, we do not know the full extent of why he is still taking his gardening leave money.

It could be just greed? Is he planning to do something special with the money like buy a player for us?

Or learn how to be a manager? Why does he not explain why he is still taking the money?

I would continue taking money from a big company even though I didn't earn it as we all would.

But this is Rangers.

Ally's silence says its all for me. he is one greedy bassa!

Strange how he started with fans booing him when he first came to us and now booing him since he left.

Full circle Ally.

gambling issues

LBH, McCoist wasn't the most skillful. Great poacher, but he did miss loads and didn't do much in Europe, hence why Souness dropped him. He played in teams where he had quality all around him.

We made him rich a few times over. Walter's suck up.

Bang on m8.

LBH, McCoist wasn't the most skillful. Great poacher, but he did miss loads and didn't do much in Europe, hence why Souness dropped him. He played in teams where he had quality all around him.

We made him rich a few times over. Walter's suck up.

Yep, who was that guy who did really well for us in Europe, our record goalscorer in European competitions?