A Goalkeeper?

I somewhat know the name but I am not sure if he is a prick or not and thus I'm not sure if i should be insulted by the comparison. What I will clarify is that I have always been on this name and only use this name, I float about here and RangersChat.

No he's a decent guy who posts well.

I think the poster who asked you has a negative idea/opinion of him.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Many of last season's players should be told to find new clubs

That may be why Warburton's eager to speak with McCall as he alluded to in his presser, to ask his opinion on players, attitudes and attributes.

I'm just speculating mind.

One look at Bell in goal and i'm sure Warburton will make a goalkeeper a priority. He looks like a child in goal.

If he wants to play out from the back he also needs a keeper with good quick distribution who is technically good with the ball at his feet, that's not Bell.

Would think we would perhaps look at getting a keeper on a loan deal given how much is already being spent on Bell's wages. Such a deal may happen later on in window once other teams squads for next season begin to settle. I reckon Warbuton would like to see Bell first hand before deciding if he wants to spend money on a new no 1.

We'll be needing a new GK in the top league if and when we are mounting a serious title challenge to Pacific Shelf. I don't think that is really up for debate.

We could do with a new 'keeper now, however, with the money Bell is going to be on for the remainder of his contract, getting shot of him is going to be a problem. That contract is going to turn out a complete albatross.

Not sure why anyone wouldn't want our young keepers to get a chance, or to fail? Seems odd. You'd hope, finally, with hopefully an actual football manager in charge, anyone deserving would get their chance; age regardless.

Going by that description it's an apt comparison to me. I always end up typing way more than I intend in an attempt to be understood clearly instead of merely saying "He's shite" and being left open to interpretation. :lol:

When you say he is shite I usually interpret that as you mean he is shite.

I don't think Bell is that bad tbh, most goalkeepers would have struggled with the clusterfuck of a team we had last season and even if we were to

replace him who would we replace him with.

Most goalkeepers can catch a ball instead of punching it in to their own net.

Not that this is entirely important as I don't see us affording his wages but... McGregor is in Glasgow. He has just finished playing golf with Kenny Miller. I work at the golf course

Not that this is entirely important as I don't see us affording his wages but... McGregor is in Glasgow. He has just finished playing golf with Kenny Miller. I work at the golf course

According to the Hull City leaked players wages info that was posted a few weeks back he's only on £12k p/w with them. No doubt that'll drop with them being relegated so doubt his wages would be an issue tbh. If we got rid of Cammy Bell then his reportedly £8k p/w could be used. However don't want the judas cunt anywhere near Ibrox tbh.

What's his handicap?

Not sure... Him and Kenny, who was sporting a hell of a tan, said they were about the same level. Not bad swing from what I saw.

RE his wage situation at Hull, maybe it is a possibility. Time will tell

Ibrox Lotal saying we are after Jonathan Bond from Watford.

Where you hearing that from rfc52? There's no source on your post.

:D

Its came from FF. Guy with 4k posts, no media source.

I don't know much about him, heard the name but judging from his international career he must be quite highly rated. Again, another from Warburtons academy at Watford.