Room To Stay In Glasgow

The Artist

Afternoon bears, I have a rare weekend off so planning on going down to Glasgow for a couple of nights for the opening game and see Jimmy Carr. Looking for as cheap a room as possible to stay the two nights. Any suggestions?

Afternoon bears, I have a rare weekend off so planning on going down to Glasgow for a couple of nights for the opening game and see Jimmy Carr. Looking for as cheap a room as possible to stay the two nights. Any suggestions?

the poster bombaybadboy08 runs a central B and B I'd pm him.

You can stay at mine pal. The whole room, walls floor and ceiling are painted with a repeating union jack pattern, you literally cant tell where the corners of the room are- mental when youre hammered! Cant guarantee my dug Bomber wont try and hump you lol. Send us a pm, best if you bring your own towel

There's the old Swallow Hotel on Paisley Road West...

Can't vouch for it since it was taken over and rebranded, but it's still as close to the stadium as it always was. (tu)

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g186534-d194029-Reviews-GoGlasgow_Urban_Hotel-Glasgow_Scotland.html

Got a spare room you could have used but l have a strict no arse bandit rule, sorry bud :)

You can stay at mine pal. The whole room, walls floor and ceiling are painted with a repeating union jack pattern, you literally cant tell where the corners of the room are- mental when youre hammered! Cant guarantee my dug Bomber wont try and hump you lol. Send us a pm, best if you bring your own towel

This guy is reeking. :shifty:

The Euro Hostel is a tenner a night in a shared dorm or a score a night for a private room.

Aye, coz yours is Jackson Pollocked wi' shit, vomit, blood and spunk from when yer Da visits.

There's the old Swallow Hotel on Paisley Road West...

Can't vouch for it since it was taken over and rebranded, but it's still as close to the stadium as it always was. (tu)

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g186534-d194029-Reviews-GoGlasgow_Urban_Hotel-Glasgow_Scotland.html

Im sure you get paid for advertising that place lol. I would recommend Helen St. Polis station free lodgings and really close to Ibrox. Just need to sing the Billy. Boys.