Rangers 6-0 Tynecastle: Youths Seem To Be Enjoying Regime

Marky.

Could be they are at Falkirk just checking them out as opponents for the forthcoming season

(tu)

Warburton is said to be meticulous in his planning.

I don't think he's the sort of guy who would wait until the weekend before we play a team before he scouts them.

I'm hoping they've been for a look at Sibbald & Vaulks though.

(tu)

Warburton is said to be meticulous in his planning.

I don't think he's the sort of guy who would wait until the weekend before we play a team before he scouts them.

I'm hoping they've been for a look at Sibbald & Vaulks though.

I'm starting to think you get a cut if any of these two sign :lol:

Ross had a decent game but most Rangers players were decent against what was not the highest standard of opposition. Friday's game against Arbroath's first team will be a better test.

Thanks for the heads up,Elfi. (tu) I look forward to seeing how these kids go against Arbroath which will be a much sterner test for them, as games like the one against Tynecastle don't really make the kids play with 100% intensity, although it's still a good exercise for them pre-season.

I'm more interested in the style and quality of play rather than the scoreline in these games where both defenders and attackers are pushed hard, so it will be interesting to see if their tactics/overall play is similar to the senior squad.

Total hysteria....

Can someone evaluate the opposition just for starters? Keep it real FFS.

They finished 4th in the East of Scotland Senior Premier League last season. They are probably the equivalent of a good Saturday morning amateur side. Not sure of how the Scottish pyramid system works but the EoSSPL is probably about 7th or 8th tier in Scottish terms.

They finished 4th in the East of Scotland Senior Premier League last season. They are probably the equivalent of a good Saturday morning amateur side. Not sure of how the Scottish pyramid system works but the EoSSPL is probably about 7th or 8th tier in Scottish terms.

HUGE win. Just goes to show you how high the bar has been raised. Last year would have been 4 or 5 to nil.

That boy Max Ashmore deserves a solid position in the first team, his passing is comparable to Pirlos, his shot is comparable to Zlatans, his dribbling is comparable to Messis, his work rate is comparable to Marchisios, all round one of the best youngsters I have witnessed, would not be surprised to see him retain the ballon d'or for the fifth season running in 5 years.