Andy Halliday Story

WATBB

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andy is living our dreams, even at 60 I still dream a player doesnt turn up and I get asked to play and go on to scire a hat trick againt them. Still a wee boy at heart.

Could have told us last season and you could have played 50 odd games instead of "Law"

Livingston seem to have been a good stepping stone for some guys, what happened to them(the club I mean), and how did they manage it.

Snodgrass, Hoolahan, Halliday, and a few other have progressed pretty well from there.

Dorrans & Griffiths too. Had some other players go on to SPL as well.

Was good mates with Andy at school and played in the same team as him before he went to Rangeres/Livi.

He was always CM and imo that is his best position by far, wasted at left back if we play him there. He was superb for Livi there in that position.

He didn't get released by Bradford either, he didn't take the new deal.

Delighted for him and the family, look forward to seeing him at Ibrox this season.

Dorrans & Griffiths too. Had some other players go on to SPL as well.

Was good mates with Andy at school and played in the same team as him before he went to Rangeres/Livi.

He was always CM and imo that is his best position by far, wasted at left back if we play him there. He was superb for Livi there in that position.

He didn't get released by Bradford either, he didn't take the new deal.

Delighted for him and the family, look forward to seeing him at Ibrox this season.

Well said mate, hope all his time away has benefited his style and now is his time to shine at Ibrox.

:uk: