Andy Halliday Story

WATBB

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Superb. Always great when fans of the club get a chance to play for us.

Think the fact that he's had to earn the move rather than come through the ranks makes it that wee bit more special. Took him as my choice in the player of the year thread a day or 2 ago, hope he does us proud.

Brilliant story, and he's right. He's done it down to a tee, livingston, got his big move to Middlesborough, done well with Bradford whilst on loan, and bang Rangers come knocking.

Terrific for the boy. Living the dream we all dream!

Gers could do with more players like him, knows how special it is to pull the blue top over his head, knows how this club should be playing, knows what the fans want and knows how great a club he is playing for

Livingston seem to have been a good stepping stone for some guys, what happened to them(the club I mean), and how did they manage it.

Snodgrass, Hoolahan, Halliday, and a few other have progressed pretty well from there.

Livingston seem to have been a good stepping stone for some guys, what happened to them(the club I mean), and how did they manage it.

Snodgrass, Hoolahan, Halliday, and a few other have progressed pretty well from there.

Dorrans as well, pretty sure he was similar to Halliday and ended up at Livi after being released by us. I could be wrong there.