Taigs

Disappointed to note the title of this thread. I had hoped that somehow we were moving past this type of mentality. Afraid not. I'm sure I'm not the only poster on this website that has Catholic friends and family and yes, even friends that are Celtic fans.

Is that you Ally or is it Paul ?

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disappointed to note the title of this thread. I had hoped that somehow we were moving past this type of mentality. Afraid not. I'm sure I'm not the only poster on this website that has Catholic friends and family and yes, even friends that are Celtic fans.

Get yourself to fuck If you don't like it you smelly dirty taig rhat bastard off to the huddleboard for you

They live in timland where the believe they are the greatest most loved club in the world.

The truth is the are rancid cunts, but hey never let the truth get in the road of gid lie.

Well thank fuck for the Amsterdamers letting them know that the only think they loved about them was kicking their fucking heads in.

You should maybe avoid any Rangers forums, and BTW tell your Friends and Family that I think they are a bunch of soap dodging peado cunts who need a wash.

Cunt.

You're the one jumping to conclusions son. I know folk on that side embarrased by their terrorist loving peers. My point is if you know your history- we are the good guys.

Renounces your love of the RA and I won't put you in that grouping. You trying to say that their RA loving, Abuse denying extreme element front deserve it?if you know your history and RA are taig terminology, just saying like.

And on the MoJo thing- they are racist, we are the good guys ya bawbag.

if you know your history and RA are taig terminology, just saying like.

• 2 months later...

A taig is someone who hates Unionism, The Queen, Britain, Loyalists, Protestantism and Rangers. They will lie and are full of self delusion on any of these subjects but not all tims are taigs. I have met and served with a few tims who were Orange through and through ( one was in the OO) but still supported Septic; I never understood this but pitied them for following such shite club.

One guy I served with hated Catholicism with such a passion he would have put some of our staunch brothers to shame but he supported the tims. As I said I have never understood how they could have these view and support the Septic. Hate taigs as they hate you and me and our club, but tims should be pitied really.