Waghorn And Tavernier - Official.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great first interview imo. Seems like a really decent young man but also comes across as genuinely delighted to be at this club. Although his scoring ratio isn't great I don't think we will have to worry about him giving 100%, hopefully with some good coaching, a run in the first team and a bit of confidence he can make the most of our attacking style of play and score a load of goals this season.

So excited for the season to start.

I think this will be job done, for now.

MW will assess the squad over the next 4 weeks, then we might see a loan or two at the end of the window to cover any areas of concern IMO.

I'm still concerned about strikers, maybe MW can get more out of Miller and Clark and that might do. However I'm basing it on last season where neither seemed good enough for this league.

I'm still concerned about strikers, maybe MW can get more out of Miller and Clark and that might do. However I'm basing it on last season where neither seemed good enough for this league.

I'm fairly sure we will bring in a young striker on loan, however that is up to MW after he has assessed the squad. See how we go tomorrow, then against hivs and Peterhead.

I think this will be job done, for now.

MW will assess the squad over the next 4 weeks, then we might see a loan or two at the end of the window to cover any areas of concern IMO.

I think we will still add Eustace and Holt.

MW said he was hopeful on three or four more the other day.

If we lose on Saturday then I'm not going to be panicking as over the course of this season I believe we will grow in to an absolute force

I think Saturday may come just abit to soon against a pretty settled hibs side.

But as you say, no panicking , we will see progress soon

If we lose on Saturday then I'm not going to be panicking as over the course of this season I believe we will grow in to an absolute force

Guaranteed some will panic, but I'm sure most Rangers fans are thinking along the same lines.

There will be teething problems and hiccups, but the bigger picture is sustained growth over time. Looking good so far, can't wait for the games to begin.

didnt you post earlier about people and thier petty pointscoring?

Maybe practise what you preach.

Get tae fuck! It was a joke. Won't be far away from the truth though.

But, aye, you're right. I'm definitely the worst for it. :rolleyes: