Burnley Game On Rtv?

OzGers

Thanks guys, I looked yesterday and didn't see it. :21::21::21:

It wasn't there @ 2am ET.

I had emailed them last week & they confirmed LIVE, sure took their time advertising it on the website. Maybe cause the tickets sales were poor!?

Happy that all the Bears in the UK that can't make it to Ibrox now have access to the game.

Hope it is rockin' for W&W tonight ...............

Any chance of me catching it anywhere in Ibiza? doubt any pub will have RTV

Not sure about any pubs but if you can get to an Internet cafe or borrow a laptop you could buy it. Lots of hotels have a few pc's for access.

Plead with the hotel manager to borrow his/her laptop!

Not sure mate, just assumed it was via safari. Hopefully someone will be along soon with good news for you :)

Puffin seems ok as I've bought the game and the match screen is currently loading as per screen on a PC. When opening via safari it states this can not be opened or played.

Fingers crossed

Puffin seems ok as I've bought the game and the match screen is currently loading as per screen on a PC. When opening via safari it states this can not be opened or played.

Fingers crossed

Sounds promising...good luck mate. If I see you on here desperate for updates later I'll know what's happened!

Otherwise, I'll get puffin downloaded for future rtv viewing! ;)

I've bought the game on Rangers.TV just now. I'm wondering will I be able to watch it on iPad? or do I need to watch it through my computer?

I think RTV still uses flash..

Try downloading the Puffin browser, that should let you watch it on the iPad!

Nah, would rather give the club money than steal from it.

Have no problem with dodgy streams when there's no alternative.. however on this occasion the club have given us a legal way of watching it.

Ditto, I can't make it to games and when I get the opportunity like this I'm very grateful no happy to pay for it. Can't wait for kick off!