Ditching A Cup

feda16

And hand Celtic a treble? No thanks. We will go for all 4 if it's all the same with you.

To be honest, prioritising one of the 2 cups over the other might increase our chances of stopping that from happening.

I'd suggested at the end of last season we prioritised the league this season in terms of team rotation as it was so important to get promoted. If you were to play a 'weaker' team in one competition it would make sense to be the League Cup. The Scottish Cup has a European place and this season will (hopefully) be the last chance we get to win the Challenge Cup.

Saying that after getting Warburton in and seeing our signings and our result yesterday I think we are capable of going on all fronts without it affecting our League campaign too much. I'm sure Warburton is likely to rotate anyway as he done at Brentford.

This is the problem with younger fans. I was absolutely gutted in 1961 when we got beaten at Ibrox by Fiorentina. Went home in tears that night. feda16 would probably accept that so long as we won the League. At least, that is the way the OP seems to me.

This is not what i have said at all. You've taken it out of context, a European cup is a class above all our cups, how you can even think i would compare them is beyond belief.

I really am getting fed up saying this on here, we're fucking Rangers. We're winners, we aim to win everything we play in. If you start to lose that expectation you just become another club. We're not just another club.

I think you can only decide at a particular point in time to diss a cup.

We should have ditched any hopes of winning the league on the way to Manchester, we didn't and it cost us a chance to win a major European trophy.

This season if we're struggling in the league and fixtures are piling up I'm sure Warburton will rotate things.

Every other team is in the same boat. Shouldnt be a problem if we take it on a game by game basis.

We should go into every game seeking a win, this lie down attitude is not the Rangers way

I believe the pride and the passion are being reinstalled in the Club, and that W&W will not look kindly on any players who show a lack of commitment when they pull on the famous blue jersey.

So I hope this message gets drilled into and accepted by the whole club's structure of players, and builds a never say die attitude that epitomises the same mentality, and we go out, as in better times, and endeavour to win everything in site,

This must be the way from now on, as we are The Rangers, and we must let all comers know we are winners and losing is not in our vocabulary.

The league is top priority for sure, but none of the cups must be seen to be out of our range, but instead, a decent goal to aim for.

The only agenda must be a No Surrender Agenda.

:uk: