Scott Allan Out Celebrating With The Boys Last Night

Gaz52

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They're already talking about Stubbs resigning.... that moment where the realise their 'best player' (correction: only player) is...at this moment in time... out having a sesh with his new team mates.

Winning the league seemed to be enough to give me a thrill... but watching them capitulate over us after all their shite in 2012 has me in stiches.

They're already talking about Stubbs resigning.... that moment where the realise their 'best player' (correction: only player) is...at this moment in time... out having a sesh with his new team mates.

Winning the league seemed to be enough to give me a thrill... but watching them capitulate over us after all their shite in 2012 has me in stiches.

We're going to get revenge on everyone eventually after what happened in 2012. This may be our way to give it to hibs. Get Allan and win the league whilst creating an implosion.

comedy gold mate it really is and btw on that point I think he will walk if hes sold IMO

That would make the whole thing even better.

Think lawyers might get involved over the verbal agreement to leave.

I may have totally made this up or seen it on Taggart or something but is a verbal agreement not similar to a written contract under Scots Law if there's some sort of witness there also?