Hearts

kcd1983

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bitter bastards. Always found Tynecastle just as hostile as Shitotdrie.

Easter 86, they're on track to win the league. Got into the main stand at Tynecastle where there was a very good mix of Bears in amongst them.

They beat us 3-1 (although McCoist had a wonder goal chalked off, I'll never know why) & everyone left, shaking their neighbours hand & wishing them well for clinching the title.

Fast forward 7/8 years. Piss wet night at Tynie. Was working up that way & a mate got us some tickets - unfortunately, in among them again.

Durrant had returned for us & a guy in front on me spent virtually the whole night giving it 'where's Neil Simpson when you want him' and a lot of other shite along the same lines, which the rest in earshot seemed to find hilarious.

That was the most obvious, but there was a lot more being spewed towards us all evening.

I couldn't believe the change in less than a decade.

Nobody seemed to be wishing us well in our chase for 9 in a row.

I hate every club in Scottish football.

I hope they all go bust (wont be long) then us and the bheggers will negotiate a move down south because we can sustain ourself (with proper financing).

list of the teams I most hate.

Septic FC

Aberdeen

Hibs

Hearts

I've got some respect for hearts for last season they played like we should have walked the league and just got down with football.

Hibs can get fucked though fucking Junkie fucks

After the way we have been treated after the craig whyte fiasco I hate everybody.

Some more than others but basically all of the spl and sfa

Only team I don't hate in the top league is Dundee :lol: I remember them being quite dignified about replacing us, I'm sure they made a statement along the lines of obviously if the position arises they would be stupid not to accept but they would rather do it on merit than because Rangers got kicked out the league. Small I know but I thought they were the only team nor shouting from the roof top for us to get kicked out.

Abhor them all hence I wouldn't give any of the jealous haters a Blue coin as far as away games are concerned, league or cup games. Gives me the dry boak that the corrupt football system in this shitehole have prospered from the Blue pound by way of two gates in cup games even before we have kicked a ball in League football. Then the first game is on a Friday night ? Fuckin shockin ! Shag me am stupit !

Used to live in Aberdeen and they absolutely detest us.

Tina Turner taken off juke boxes, urinals with monitors playing Rangers games so they could piss on us etc. Right bitter lot.

Hated them as much as the bheggars in those days.

But now, they're only one of many I hate as much as the mmhanks including hivees and utd.

I know a lot of bitter sheep who have had a field day over the last few years. They do absolutely hate us, 100%.

They have been very quiet though the last few weeks and I never got a peep out of them since last Sunday.

They are shitting it. And with good reason. Enjoy the Europa league while it lasts you cunts (tu)

Since we went into admin hearts fans have been some of the most hateful towards us, when we hammered them 3-0 at swinecastle just after we went into admin it felt as hostile or threatening inside their ground as it did at the piggery. They loved the fact we were hurting. Fuck every single other club in scotland.

Don't hate Dundee Utd as such it's more their baldy wank chairman. Hearts are abit different and it stems from 2005-2006 they beat us at their midden 1-0 (George burley era) and the venom coming from their scabby wee mouths was pure hatred. For that alone is love to see them in administration again. Celtic is another matter altogether and should be the ultimate enemy for any Rangers fan