Calum Gallagher To St Mirren

Brightside

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we're getting rid of him as he's not of the level we want to be at, then there are going to need to be a few more out the door, as I'd have kept this lad over Clark any day of the week. May be of course that they've come in for him and haven't done so for the likes of Clark.

If we're getting rid of him as he's not of the level we want to be at, then there are going to need to be a few more out the door, as I'd have kept this lad over Clark any day of the week. May be of course that they've come in for him and haven't done so for the likes of Clark.

This (tu)

The fact that he scored 1 in 36 the season before scoring 41 in 46 is a one season wonder if ever you seen it. :lol:

0 in 30 in the league followed by 32 in 36.

That's crazy, plus the fact the boy that Hearts just signed got about three quarters of the assists! doh

I agree but think we should have let him go after the game on Friday. Seems crazy to strengthen their squad before we play them.

Obviously Warburton is not as scared of St Mirren as you are, even with our 5th choice striker in their line up. I say we have spent enough time worrying about mediocre teams and I think Warburton has confidence in the teams ability, its about time we had too. The days of us being a top four Scottish Championship Team are over, thanks for that Ally ya greedy incompetent cunt!

I would normally agree here but i think we have to trust MW here and question why Clark is favored over Gallagher.

Wouldn't be surprised to hear that he looked at who's ahead of him and asked for the move. We've then shown him the door sharpish as things are back to the way they should be and you have to want to be a Rangers player to stay.

I would normally agree here but i think we have to trust MW here and question why Clark is favored over Gallagher.

Might be the case that they fancied Gallagher and that they didn't Clark - or within that - they wouldn't be able to afford Clark's wages. He won't be on funny money but he's on more than Gallagher (probably considerably more relatively) and perhaps they wouldn't have been able to pay his salary, even if they wanted him, considering they've just been punted from the SPL.

People are just making the assumption that every player that remains is a future part of W&W's plans, which is folly imo. We managed to, thank Christ, get rid of a lot of overpaid deadwood due to contracts expiring; however, we'll still have a level of player far too expensive for teams who would take them, while in no way being wanted by teams who could manage their current weekly wage.

Think a new striker is a must especially if Waghorn gets injured, Clark is awful and will be a championship player at best. I actually thought Waghorn was better operating as the rightwinger rather than the centre forward. If we get a new striker I would have it as Mckay on the left, new striker and then Waghorn on the right. Would be a very decent team then, as if it isn't already!

Obviously Warburton is not as scared of St Mirren as you are, even with our 5th choice striker in their line up. I say we have spent enough time worrying about mediocre teams and I think Warburton has confidence in the teams ability, its about time we had too. The days of us being a top four Scottish Championship Team are over, thanks for that Ally ya greedy incompetent cunt!

Mediocre? I'd expect them to be our main challenge.

Think a new striker is a must especially if Waghorn gets injured, Clark is awful and will be a championship player at best. I actually thought Waghorn was better operating as the rightwinger rather than the centre forward. If we get a new striker I would have it as Mckay on the left, new striker and then Waghorn on the right. Would be a very decent team then, as if it isn't already!

How many wingers have you seen built like Waghorn?

Mediocre? I'd expect them to be our main challenge.

We are in the Championship which may not be in the top 100 leagues in the world, we should no have any nearest rivals, they should be distant rivals at best. What other Championship Club will have 50,000 at a home game, even hivs will take 6 or even 7 great home gates to get that, as for St Mirren it will take them at least 15 home gates to get that figure. Its like a World Title holder at boxing fighting an amateur mate.

How can we moan about other people putting us down when some of us do ait?