1St Edition Of The Rangers News

eskbankloyal

Why was it stopped, because the official website gives you much the same thing? Official website isn't great tbh.

Craig Whyte binned it, replaced with Rangers Monthly, which also got binned when we went into admin.

Loved it when it was a proper newspaper. Two things I remember was the captains page (Butcher when I first bought it) and they also used to post the voucher number from your season book you used to apply for the next away game. Seemed a much fairer way than than the tick box method now.

Craig Whyte binned it, replaced with Rangers Monthly, which also got binned when we went into admin.

Rangers Monthly was started and binned long before then, I have everyone ?

Amoruso was in boxing gear in one edition, doubt he would pose for pictures like that the time admin came along.

Rangers Monthly was started and binned long before then, I have everyone

Amoruso was in boxing gear in one edition, doubt he would pose for pictures like that the time admin came along.

Not according to this very site Wully! Launched in July 2011 and suspended in Feb 2012. Unless there was a previous incarnation that you are referring to?

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=192343

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=212403

Great pic

I've got hundreds of them in my loft and this has spurred me to going up to have a look at the weekend.

As an aside the Rangers Monthly magazine was really good and they stopped it when the cutbacks arrived and those who subscribed (ie me) were told their subscriptions would be valid for when it was reinstated.

I used to go into my local shop and put the rangers news in front of all the Celtic views on the shelf

I was a nutjob back when I was a teen

I did similar when the 'News' was in its heyday (still do......I put various magazines in front of the Craptic View to stop offending my eyes) and I take great delight in doing so.

Not breaking any laws and if it hurts that shower of shite in some small way........so be it. ;)

A pal of mine took this a stage further (back in the day) and set fire to a copy of the Craptic View whilst it was on the magazine rack.

Caused all sorts of mayhem in Mr Patel's 'karner shap' did that little episode. The flames were 10-feet high as it had ignited several racks of glossy mags (scud?) located near it. :D

He pled 'guilty, due to temporary insanity'. :D

I believe he gets out from the BIG house March 2018.....if they deem him fit. ;)

Got a copy of that along with other stuff like the travelling arrangements to Barcelona, came with a book done by Stephen Halliday The Waddell Years !

Got that also mate,copies of old Programmes and tickets as well.