Templeton

ChesterPerry

He is the most wasteful player in a Rangers jersey. I feel as if every time he gets the ball Im just waiting on him losing it. Despite a good performance I felt we missed Miller and Templeton doesnt offer nearly as much and should only be used if Miller Walsh and McKay arent fit.

Halliday I felt was superb again, just seems to do the simple stuff well and always in the right spot. If we sign Allan or Eustace it should be Law who is dropped. Other than a poor patch in the 2nd half (hes only human) Tavernier done what he liked. Waghorn is some player no idea how he cant score. That being said I thought The st mirren keeper had a decent game.

If Lee Wallace came to my door last night I would have let him in to pump my wife

Consistency.

He scored in the last match at an important time and last night was subbed on at 84 minutes and sets up the crucial 3rd goal and should have had one himself. He did more in 5 minutes than the fans favourites like Tavernier who could have cost us the points with his reckless tackling. Don't want to see Templeton made the whipping boy when he's actually contributing.

Great, another thread knocking one of our players. Our players and team are now starting to play a bit why can't we just enjoy it and focus on the positive aspects rather than constantly undermine particular players.

On Templeton, he was on for only 15-20min last night, wasted a attack with a miscued long ball, header on target bringing a save out the goalie, crossed to give Clark (I think) a free header in front of goal, and set up the third goal. Not too a bad return. IMo, we should not be worrying about our wingers losing the ball, we should be encouraging them to constantly take on players and create chances.

I think we will need to be a bit more patient with Some players more than others as they adapt to new playing style.

For example the keeper and Tavernier gave the ball away at times attempting passes rather than just lumping the ball up. If we are going to play possession football we will have to live with these moments - at least initially.

We are ahead of where I thought we would be. The Managers just in the door and has brought in 7 new players. I reckon in 6 or 8 weeks we will have ironed out some of these teething problems and will be playing excellent entertaining football.

Let's enjoy the good play for now and not focus on some minor negative elements of the match.

Great, another thread knocking one of our players. Our players and team are now starting to play a bit why can't we just enjoy it and focus on the positive aspects rather than constantly undermine particular players.

On Templeton, he was on for only 15-20min last night, wasted a attack with a miscued long ball, header on target bringing a save out the goalie, crossed to give Clark (I think) a free header in front of goal, and set up the third goal. Not too a bad return. IMo, we should not be worrying about our wingers losing the ball, we should be encouraging them to constantly take on players and create chances.

He came on at 83 mins, had a header saved at 86 mins and set up a goal at 89 mins. You're right about him being encouraged. I thought he contributed to the win quite well and should be cut some slack.

Everyone is just so quick to look at the negatives in his play. You can pick negatives in every players performance no one does everything perfectly most of the time anyway! He was effective when he came on and like above posts say set up the third goal and forced a great save from the keeper and was on for 10 mins good contribution when you look at it that way

Give the boy a break, we are not Real Madrid or Barcelona, our players are not of that calibre, so they're going to have glaring weaknesses. he has started the season okay, not brilliantly, just being overshadowed by some his teammates level of play. he has played a part to the team's good start, Our fans can be so fickle at times. Can we not learn to have patience and cut the boy a bit of slack,

Set up a goal, header well saved by the keeper. Came short, got on the ball and tried to move it quickly or get at teams.

Didn't always come off, but for a 10 minute cameo what more could he do? People have a real hard on for templeton hate at the minute and it baffles me

Couldn't agree more.

Think he'll get back to his best under Warbs, many players lost confidence and desire under McCoist.

Unlucky not to score again last night.

We have not seen the player we thought we were buying for two years now, confidence has been shattered over those two years, but MW thinks he is good enough to play in the team then I trust the manager. MW may well see the player we thought we were originally getting and is rebuilding that confidence and self belief. I think we will see more of him as the season progresses.

He's been here for 3 year and done hee-haw,can use the Ally excuse but if he can't get himself motivated for games when Wallace looks like a totally different player then he's fucked.

We seen how good he was at Hearts, there's obviously a player in there mate. He hasn't played consistently for 3 years now so if he give him a run in the team then we'll see the Temps we seen at Hearts.

Back in the third division he was a game changer for us quite a few times. Granted it was a shocking standard of opponent but they cunts had one thing on their minds and that was putting our players up in the air. When Temps had a bit of confidence back them they couldn't get near him. He's 110% a confidence player and needs an arm round him to be at his best.