Your The Gers Manager. Let's Test Your Sporting Integrity.

tannerall

If it was against them id want us to score the equalising goal by blasting the ball off lego eaters coupon.

Ally already had the players practicing that in training.

Unfortunately the only way to get something looking like lego eaters coupon was to bare his arse.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let the opponents, whoever they are, score. It is the only right thing to do. I'm actually surprised and disappointed there are people suggesting we should take the 3 points.

I believe in fair play, apart from the smaller teams none of the so called big teams have treated us fairly due to their bent idea of what sporting integrity means, so for them I would tell them go fck yourselves.

I'd love to just take the victory and say fuck them.

But on the other hand the Scottish mhedia would broadcast this worldwide, and if you think we get a lot of bad publicity now !

It would be open season for all our haters to spread their bitterness globally.

i would let them have the goal back. No way would I give them the chance to say we won without it being merited. It would be in the same category as restructuring the leagues to help us get back to the top league. We would never live it down. We are Rangers and are better than that.

I really dislike the term "sporting integrity", to my mind sporting integrity would be playing the game in the spirit of competition and they would then mean playing to win, every time. So I think that it's got more to do with respect, fair play than sporting integrity.

I would give the other side a goal and be the bigger man about it, because they wouldn't do it for us, so as always we would set the standards for everyone else to follow.

It was a great gesture by Doncaster Rovers.

I can't see it being repeated as there are too many "win at all costs" games.

Certainly would not happen in any of the top or higher leagues worldwide.

Disagree. I think the vast majority of teams would take the same approach. (tu)

I really dislike the term "sporting integrity", to my mind sporting integrity would be playing the game in the spirit of competition and they would then mean playing to win, every time. So I think that it's got more to do with respect, fair play than sporting integrity.

I would give the other side a goal and be the bigger man about it, because they wouldn't do it for us, so as always we would set the standards for everyone else to follow.

I think you make a very valid point with the term sporting integrity.

How many times do players score after controlling the ball with their arm, claim a shy when they know fine well it hit off themselves, go down after minimal contact?

Happens all the time, but if sporting integrity was that big an issue then why do players not confess about it when it happens? It's cause they want to win.