Dave Mcpherson Views On El Gardener

Hamie

You are deluded.

McCoist's tenure was a total failure from start to finish, there is no point trying to pretend otherwise as all it does is make you out to look like a fool or worse...

He made an arse of Europe TWICE in his first season, he turned a championship winning side into the laughing stock of Scottish football...getting pumped out the cup to Dundee United and Falkirk on the back of the Euro red necks.

He didn't even fair any better when we were playing against part time hammer throwers. Couldn't even win a Ramsden cup full of lower league sides despite 3 attempts.

Filled the squad up of over paid losers and shitbeags who disgraced the jersey every time they played.

You can continue to pretend McCoists tenure was not as bad as folk make out but the results on the park and football we produced say otherwise.

He's a wage thief and an embarrassment of a man, he has disgraced his name all in the name of £. His pals in the media can try to defend him but to the majority of the fans McCoist is finished.

Bollocks - as Hater in Chief you are one of the bullies on here that want to silence anyone that doesn't conform to your view point - well it's not going to happen - you can keep posting your claptrap of hatred and bile - and I'll choose to stick by a man who stuck by us during difficult times - you hate - I support! It really is that simple.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bollocks - as Hater in Chief you are one of the bullies on here that want to silence anyone that doesn't conform to your view point - well it's not going to happen - you can keep posting your claptrap of hatred and bile - and I'll choose to stick by a man who stuck by us during difficult times - you hate - I support! It really is that simple.

You don't actually defend McCoist really - you just brand everyone haters.

I'd love to see a structured argument from you about why he 'wasn't that bad' in a number of areas:

European exit (x2)

15 (9) point lead blown

Footballing philosophy (make your eyes bleed)

Training methods (fire balls at his bare arse #easy sesh)

Youth development

Man management

Media handling (e.g it was too windy)

Recruitment strategy (e.g. Kevin Kyle)

Financial responsibility

Ramsdens Cup exits (x3)

Being out the Championship race by Christmas

Still taking money from the club

?

You don't actually defend McCoist really - you just brand everyone haters.

I'd love to see a structured argument from you about why he 'wasn't that bad' in a number of areas:

European exit (x2)

15 (9) point lead blown

Footballing philosophy (make your eyes bleed)

Training methods (fire balls at his bare arse #easy sesh)

Youth development

Man management

Media handling (e.g it was too windy)

Recruitment strategy (e.g. Kevin Kyle)

Financial responsibility

Ramsdens Cup exits (x3)

Being out the Championship race by Christmas

Still taking money from the club

?

Done the argument to death - a hundred times - do we really need another thread on that?

And as I said to you on earlier - when will you move on, stop whinging and moaning and look forward?

Start enjoying what we have. Or are you just another one of these posters that wants to brow beat folk until they stop posting when they don't agree with you?

:lol:

You just want to be that guy who goes against what everyone else is saying just for the sake of it.

You have no valid arguments to back your support of the wage thief so just pretend that you are a better supporter than everyone else which is quite laughable really.

You are what was wrong with the club since we got demoted just like McCoist, so maybe that's why you post utter mince on here.

Why should we forget what he did? He's held this club back for years,and is still to this day making a total arse of himself.

Popcorn teeth walked away from the beasts with no payoff,remember that.

We won't forget.

Every day he is draining money from this club for being nothing more than a expensive failure.

Maybe once he let's go of his death grip on our finances then we can put this man into the past where he belongs.

Done the argument to death - a hundred times - do we really need another thread on that?

And as I said to you on earlier - when will you move on, stop whinging and moaning and look forward?

Start enjoying what we have. Or are you just another one of these posters that wants to brow beat folk until they stop posting when they don't agree with you?

You're quick enough to shoot everyone down for making arguments as to why he was a terrible manager but when you're asked to do he opposite you dodge it.

Plus it's a thread about Ally, obviously people are going to comment on his 'management'.

Sticking by us for 800 grand a year, what sacrifice!

You are deluded.

McCoist's tenure was a total failure from start to finish, there is no point trying to pretend otherwise as all it does is make you out to look like a fool or worse...

He made an arse of Europe TWICE in his first season, he turned a championship winning side into the laughing stock of Scottish football...getting pumped out the cup to Dundee United and Falkirk on the back of the Euro red necks.

He didn't even fair any better when we were playing against part time hammer throwers. Couldn't even win a Ramsden cup full of lower league sides despite 3 attempts.

Filled the squad up of over paid losers and shitbeags who disgraced the jersey every time they played.

You can continue to pretend McCoists tenure was not as bad as folk make out but the results on the park and football we produced say otherwise.

He's a wage thief and an embarrassment of a man, he has disgraced his name all in the name of £. His pals in the media can try to defend him but to the majority of the fans McCoist is finished.

But he managed to guide the team through League 1 without losing a game :rolleyes:

Plenty current and ex players now telling it as it is.

To counter that in the Dud's defence they roll out his mentor who got him the gig and donkey dave from Oz.

Someone isn't liking the bad press but is really struggling to put up a defence.

Just like his team.........

Skip-Bayless-Looks-at-Camera-Shakes-Head

You just want to be that guy who goes against what everyone else is saying just for the sake of it.

You have no valid arguments to back your support of the wage thief so just pretend that you are a better supporter than everyone else which is quite laughable really.

You are what was wrong with the club since we got demoted just like McCoist, so maybe that's why you post utter mince on here.

you dont seem to be able to hold a conversation without personalising it and using your bully boy tactics - and at least I know if im talking mince that its probable still a level above the dross you trot out.

You're quick enough to shoot everyone down for making arguments as to why he was a terrible manager but when you're asked to do he opposite you dodge it.

Plus it's a thread about Ally, obviously people are going to comment on his 'management'.

I assume that as you are a long term poster you'll have seen the many Ally threads where we have 'debated' his management tenure - so having done that numerous times on here I kinda assume we dont need to reitterate it again and again and again - but I may be wrong as folk seem to have the need to revalidate their negativity two to three threads per day, every day and love the opportunity to have yet another go at Ally.

Oh, and yes it is a thread about Ally's management - so if I think his management tenure was much better than others should I NOT post my opinion in it ? I agree with Dave MacPherson - perhaps I should just keep my agreement to myself so the thread can be full of all the negative shit that some seem to wallow in ?

But he managed to guide the team through League 1 without losing a game :rolleyes:

For which he gets no credit :rolleyes: - cause ANYONE could do that! (Especially those that have managed at a high level on FIFA15) No one else has done it but lets not get any positivity in the way of having a go at him.

As I have said (IMHO) he is no where near as bad as the negativity that gets bandied about on here warrants!

you dont seem to be able to hold a conversation without personalising it and using your bully boy tactics - and at least I know if im talking mince that its probable still a level above the dross you trot out.

Bully boy tactics?

This is the usual tripe you post when you don't have a reasonable answer to the points being made in the thread.

The facts are there that prove beyond doubt McCoist was a disaster when he managed this football club.

You need to man up a wee bit if you think folk pointing that out is "Bullying"

I assume that as you are a long term poster you'll have seen the many Ally threads where we have 'debated' his management tenure - so having done that numerous times on here I kinda assume we dont need to reitterate it again and again and again - but I may be wrong as folk seem to have the need to revalidate their negativity two to three threads per day, every day and love the opportunity to have yet another go at Ally.

Oh, and yes it is a thread about Ally's management - so if I think his management tenure was much better than others should I NOT post my opinion in it ? I agree with Dave MacPherson - perhaps I should just keep my agreement to myself so the thread can be full of all the negative shit that some seem to wallow in ?

Ill be honest and say i haven't seen you provide an argument outside of blaming the boards and pointing out how he stuck by us, maybe you have but that's just all i've seen i've probably missed it otherwise.

And aye if you agree with him then then obviously post so, i disagree and was asking if you'd be able to argue how Ally was a good manager, that's it.

Dave Mc Pherson footballer? didn't take long for a proper footballer to punt him out the door at Ibrox or perhaps the man who punted him out the door didn't know what he was doing either so I wouldn't take to much notice of what Dave has to say about anything.Obviously needs a few quid so I will come out with a load of bollocks that's been done to death.

You always talk about how the McCoist discussion has been done countless times yet you are one of the first people to jump into the threads when they come up to start bleating on about "haters" before backtracking and hiding behind the "it's been done to death" argument when people actually challenge you to give reasons or justifications for your opinion.

To me it looks like you don't actually want to talk about it at all but you simply can't resist getting your fishing rod out in the hopes of getting a few bites. If you truly think the McCoist argument has been done to death and you don't actually want to debate or discuss it then why not just stay out of threads talking about it?

Dave Mc Pherson footballer? didn't take long for a proper footballer to punt him out the door at Ibrox or perhaps the man who punted him out the door didn't know what he was doing either so I wouldn't take to much notice of what Dave has to say about anything.Obviously needs a few quid so I will come out with a load of bollocks that's been done to death.

You've no idea if he was paid or not. Let's not let guesses become fact.

Also, Souness may have punted him, but Walter Smith brought him back to win double and treble medals. Dave McPherson was a good centre half and did a sterling job at right back when asked to, an a role I'm sure he would have preferred to avoided and wasn't suited to.

Again, let's not denigrate former Bears based on a single meaningless article. Our former players are part of our history. We should afford that hard fought for history some respect instead of being so easily offended.

Bully boy tactics?

This is the usual tripe you post when you don't have a reasonable answer to the points being made in the thread.

The facts are there that prove beyond doubt McCoist was a disaster when he managed this football club.

You need to man up a wee bit if you think folk pointing that out is "Bullying"

.. and you need to stop thinking that your opinion is the only one...

The facts (as you call them) show that he was no where near as bad as you say - and he was far from a 'disaster' (darling) - in fact without him fighting our corner when we got demoted things might have been much much worse - but you(in your bullying way) just shout down any opinion that shows a positive light on Ally - look at your opinions on Davie MacPherson for supporting him! The hate is strong in you but it doesn't make your opinion any more right than my, differing. opinion.

You always talk about how the McCoist discussion has been done countless times yet you are one of the first people to jump into the threads when they come up to start bleating on about "haters" before backtracking and hiding behind the "it's been done to death" argument when people actually challenge you to give reasons or justifications for your opinion.

To me it looks like you don't actually want to talk about it at all but you simply can't resist getting your fishing rod out in the hopes of getting a few bites. If you truly think the McCoist argument has been done to death and you don't actually want to debate or discuss it then why not just stay out of threads talking about it?

OK - if you want my opinion on Ally - lets take it over to PM - that way we can have a one - one chat about it - and not get distracted - I am more than happy to reitterate to you my opinions - but I think its kinda boring on here - as it has been done often - perhaps you have missed my previous arguments in his favour but as I said lets take it to PM?

I am. I love the football, philosophy, recruitment strategy and results under Warburton so far. I couldn't be more supportive of him.

Not at all, I said I'd love a reasoned debate. You won't offer it, as I am a 'hater' and it's been 'done to death'. I'd actually like to know your thoughts, help me understand your unwavering support of a man so many now hate.

You've had a good few 'stealth' jabs at his philosophy, possession football and other bits and pieces. Not very supportive, and certainly not on the level you have for McCoist.