Mark Warburton's Press Conference

Orryy

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Talking about him being a spurs fan, I could see MW being the spurs manager in the future.

The journo's in Scotland are retarded, every press conference has the same questions. Can they not accept that he isn't going to answer any questions about other clubs players.

I love the 'it's only about the Rangers.'

It's usually the whiny voiced bint from RC radio or the nasal voiced half wit asking the stupid questions. They should be barred like the other two excuses for journalists.

Is this man here for just the 3 years or do ye think we can convince him tae stay longer

Three years would mean he would at best get one crack at Europe, so he might be tempted to stay, especially for Champions' League football, but it depends on what his ambitions are.

Would he want a top 5 job, a mid-table or any Premiership club at all, with possibly big Championship "sleeping giants."?

Only time will tell.

Our attitudes could all change very suddenly depending on results in the coming weeks, months and years.

If Sky started a channel with just Mr Warburton answering questions all day I would watch it.

Naw you wouldn't because you would soon get fed up with daft "journalists" like that wee skank sheila asking him 100 times an interview about fucking SA. She should be told to fuck off in no uncertain terms.

Naw you wouldn't because you would soon get fed up with daft "journalists" like that wee skank sheila asking him 100 times an interview about fucking SA. She should be told to fuck off in no uncertain terms.

Honestly mate I just laugh at some of the questions asked, just shows the good old it's who you know not what you know to get a job in Scottish football media is alive and well.

At work so can't view the presser atm but did Warburton actually say this about the new loanee in next week:

"We have a couple of new boys in on loan this week. We will have another very exciting player coming in on loan next week. Then we will be almost there in terms of the squad."

As reported by the Rhebel or are they adding the exciting bit on poetic licence?

Honestly mate I just laugh at some of the questions asked, just shows the good old it's who you know not what you know to get a job in Scottish football media is alive and well.

I just sit and shake my head at the stupidity of them. I thought Aussie media were bad, but they haven't a patch on these clowns in the Scottish media who attend the press conferences, especially that daft woman who is thick as two short planks.

I have to admit that MW handles it very well without losing the rag at them, but it's not easy. Journalists/media were always careful interviewing me because on more than one occasion I snapped at them when they kept asking me dumb questions, especially if we played a shocker and then stuck a microphone in my face directly after a game.

At work so can't view the presser atm but did Warburton actually say this about the new loanee in next week:

"We have a couple of new boys in on loan this week. We will have another very exciting player coming in on loan next week. Then we will be almost there in terms of the squad."

As reported by the Rhebel or are they adding the exciting bit on poetic licence?

No mate! that's not the words he said. I'll get exactly what he said in a moment for you. (tu)

I wrote this on the John Eustace thread, so this might explain it to you,mate!

I would say he has "unofficially" signed and it will be made official next week going by what MW said at his presser yesterday where he said Eustace should have been with us last week but he was worked too hard in training as he trained exactly the same as the rest of the 1st team squad on a "level 5" training session but will be with us "soon".

It was also nice to hear the Boss say at the start of the presser (after he partly got the usual SA shit out of the way) that “The two new boys have come in and I’m delighted to secure those. There will be one more early next week and then we’re almost there".

He then reiterated that comment when quizzed if it was true we were interested in the young 'Spurs player Harry Winks by saying there are a number of young players at 'Spurs and hopefully we will sign another (loan) player next week and then he thinks hopefully that will be us set to go.

I wrote this on the John Eustace thread, so this might explain it to you,mate!

I would say he has "unofficially" signed and it will be made official next week going by what MW said at his presser yesterday where he said Eustace should have been with us last week but he was worked too hard in training as he trained exactly the same as the rest of the 1st team squad on a "level 5" training session but will be with us "soon".

It was also nice to hear the Boss say at the start of the presser (after he partly got the usual SA shit out of the way) that The two new boys have come in and Im delighted to secure those. There will be one more early next week and then were almost there".

He then reiterated that comment when quizzed if it was true we were interested in the young 'Spurs player Harry Winks by saying there are a number of young players at 'Spurs and hopefully we will sign another (loan) player next week and then he thinks hopefully that will be us set to go.

Thanks for that mate (tu)

I guessed the paper was just putting words in his mouth, it just didn't sound like the kind of statement he'd make.

Thanks again fella! :D

Thanks for that mate (tu)

I guessed the paper was just putting words in his mouth, it just didn't sound like the kind of statement he'd make.

Thanks again fella! :D

No worries,mate! (tu) You will see the entire presser later, but I can tell you he emphasised that 'Spurs/England are not the only markets we are looking at and he did not give any clues as to where this next loan player will come from or what position he can play.. He has got contacts in many countries of Europe due to his Gen II project he was responsible for a few years ago and also he visited a lot of big clubs in Spain and Holland to study coaching, then when he became head of the youth academy at Watford he continued to build a network of contacts with more clubs. :pipe:

I hardly watched an Ally press conference, I never miss a word MW says. It is so refreshing to see and hear such a professional attitude to every aspect of the football side of our club. He has commanded almost instant respect and belief from The Bears. And I cannae wait for our next match at Ibrox.

I also like the bit where he said there will be no excuses from anyone before during or after the game on Sun when asked about the plastic pitch.

It sounds like he has abolished negative thinking in anyway shape or form which can only be a good thing.

No worries,mate! (tu) You will see the entire presser later, but I can tell you he emphasised that 'Spurs/England are not the only markets we are looking at and he did not give any clues as to where this next loan player will come from or what position he can play.. He has got contacts in many countries of Europe due to his Gen II project he was responsible for a few years ago and also he visited a lot of big clubs in Spain and Holland to study coaching, then when he became head of the youth academy at Watford he continued to build a network of contacts with more clubs. :pipe:

Top stuff! I think I have a man crush!

It has been a great start, however as an eternal pessimist I keep recalling how exciting it was when Paul Let Guen signed up.

Big difference this time though, I seriously doubt that MW will be guilty of the same arrogance, or was it naivety Of PLG who did not even bother to watch any Scottish Fitba before starting work.

Lack of adequate preparation will not be a Mark Warburton failing.