Mark Warburton's Press Conference

Orryy

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this man here for just the 3 years or do ye think we can convince him tae stay longer

Personally I've felt ever since he came up and saw the possibilities plus the fact he is allowed to start with a 'blank canvas' and do his own thing that he realised the potential here and I think and hope that he's planning to be here for a lot longer than 3 years!!

Champions league every year? how could you walk away from that Not to mention 49,000 of us turning up last Friday night!!!

Welcome to The Rangers Warbs!!

Never Forgive Never Forget

:clap::clap::clap:

Every time this man speaks I am never disappointed, as his positivity always shines through.

He has taken up the ethos of "It's all About The Rangers", and that is good enough for me.

Hard to believe the difference he has made in such a short time .......... It truly must be Magic.

:uk:

A breath of fresh air, he is great to listen to. (tu)

I have got to say that I defended Ally when he took over and said often enough 'just give him time'

Having listened to Warburton and his philosophy on football, I have to say hand on heart that I wish he had come to Rangers 3 years ago and realise just how inept Ally was as Manager, too much of a nice guy.

Remember the 'it was windy excuse'? in comparison to Warbuton 'there will be no excuses from anyone'

Hope Warburton stays for a long, long time - he is well rated down here.

Chalk and cheese.

From what we have seen so far MW not only handles interviews very well but he is also giving us the product on the park. His contacts with top EPL teams and the high regard in which they hold them can only benefit Rangers long term.

Man is a breath of fresh air and I now look forward to a sucessfull and entertaining season.

I can even forgive his allegiance to Spurs. No pretense just a straightforward statement - "I am a Spurs fan"

I thought he said that, but was not sure I heard him correctly. (tu)

Think it is a case of he does not even give failure a 2nd thought , week in week you will begin to see this spread into the players mentality , you hear them often end interviews with "there is more to come from us", not going over old ground but we saw the effects of what allowing negativity to spread through a squad and the damage it done

The whole start of the new regime has been too good to be true at times but it is the best feeling since Souness. The jigsaw is coming together nicely for this season and as long as we keep doing it on the park, (I'm sure we will) W&W's status will continue to grow and we'll all be chuffed to bits. Happy days ahead :D

For me, it's all about progress and enjoying the whole shebang these days , but I'm also looking forward to the day we hump the dhims and win the big league in the process. If the boss left after that to take up the Spurs job or maybe even the England job, we would forgive him because he delivered. :clap:

Just hope the board don't fuck things up <cr>