Templeton

Carsons Dog

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Question is will anyone want him, if they do will we just let him go for nothing?

Get the feeling we are looking to cut costs rather than recouperate any funds on any that leave. McKay has youth on his side and has been good so far, Walsh looks to have ability and also has youth on his side. Can't see oduwa coming here to be second choice behind templet on.....the writing is on the wall, but if he is motivated by money it might be tough to find a club that want him and can afford what he would be after.

Question is will anyone want him, if they do will we just let him go for nothing?

Get the feeling we are looking to cut costs rather than recouperate any funds on any that leave. McKay has youth on his side and has been good so far, Walsh looks to have ability and also has youth on his side. Can't see oduwa coming here to be second choice behind templet on.....the writing is on the wall, but if he is motivated by money it might be tough to find a club that want him and can afford what he would be after.

Hard to believe he's been here so long. I actually can't remember him playing well except when he came on against Hibs one time at Ibrox. Got a chance with McCall and never took it either. This is in lower level leagues....going going gone.

I had high hopes for Templeton when we first signed him but other than the few times during his first season when he combined well with Wallace down the left wing he has failed to produce the goods on a regular basis.

I think that there is still potential there that if given time maybe Mr Warburton will manage to develop.

Same with Nicky Clark. Baffles me the admiration he gets. He offers literally nothing. One of they ones that had one good season and has managed to bag himself a lucrative contract which will settle him for a long time. He cannot hold the ball up, has no strength, very rarely hits the target and can't head a ball. He has to go he really does. Him, Zaliukas and Templeton should and probably will be sold in the window.

Same with Nicky Clark. Baffles me the admiration he gets. He offers literally nothing. One of they ones that had one good season and has managed to bag himself a lucrative contract which will settle him for a long time. He cannot hold the ball up, has no strength, very rarely hits the target and can't head a ball. He has to go he really does. Him, Zaliukas and Templeton should and probably will be sold in the window.

Clark's actually the weakest of the three of them. I would prioritise offloading him.

Templeton is a good player but that's about it.I don't think anyone would have said at the end of last season that any of the senior players not just Templeton were worth keeping.Dont think anyone would have been to upset if the lot had gone given the performances they put in last term.MW has been willing to give all the players from last season a chance to buy into his new system and some have taken that chance and I think some may want to take the chance but just don't have it for whatever that reason is.Those who are not going to fit into MWs new plan will eventually be shown the door and I wouldn't be surprised if one or two more from the last term end up leaving.

Hopefully Killie will come in with an offer for him, he has not played well for us.

Will end up at Kilmarnock no doubt. One thing for sure he should be off our wage bill as he is 3rd or 4th choice now behind Walsh, oduwa, McKay and then you even have the option of Halliday as a winger when Eustace plays.

Why do Killie get touted so many times when this guy comes up? He doesn't like plastic pitches, so I can't see him ending up at Killie. St Johnston or Thistle perhaps.

Couldn't see MW being very impressed with the Rangers support if he had the misfortune to read this thread.

Why? For stating the bleeding obvious.

Couldn't see MW being very impressed with the Rangers support if he had the misfortune to read this thread.

He's had a few managers to try and impress, mW has given him another chance, we can all see it, we all gave him the chance but he just can't do it in a blue jersey, sure Warburton would know too!!

He's had a few managers to try and impress, mW has given him another chance, we can all see it, we all gave him the chance but he just can't do it in a blue jersey, sure Warburton would know too!!

You are correct, MW has been willing to give him another chance to prove himself. You and many others on here appear unwilling to back his judgement and do the same.

I think if anyone shows an interest in Temps, Zal, McGregor or Clark and can agree a deal with them, they'll be gone. Although I think Clark's been doing quite well when he's been coming on.

I think if anyone shows an interest in Temps, Zal, McGregor or Clark and can agree a deal with them, they'll be gone. Although I think Clark's been doing quite well when he's been coming on.

I honestly think we will see goals for Clark this season, Warburton will play him as a proper striker as he should be, and once he gets himself a couple of goals his confidence will grow big time.