Templeton

Carsons Dog

Anyone else think he may be for the off soon?

There's definately a player in there but how many chances realistically do you give someone?

I had hoped he would have been an ever present in the team this year but he has failed to grasp his chance and I suspect he would command some sort of a fee and probably be a bargain for someone.

It would be a shame to see him go as I wanted to see him at Ibrox for ages but he just can't seem to grab the opportunity.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yup, think he'll be away - hasn't produced in the opportunities he's had.

Everyone says hes a confidence player, how much more do you need than to be in a team dominating the opposition with a manager telling you to take guys on in the final third and not to worry if you lose it!

A winger who cannot beat a man and/or put in a decent ball is useless. He looks like a wee boy who isn't very good and that is whilst he is fit and playing in a team where the wide players see plenty of the ball and against weaker opposition. Granted the games at the start of the season may have came early for him but he did not grab the chance.

Anyone else think he may be for the off soon?

There's definately a player in there but how many chances realistically do you give someone?

I had hoped he would have been an ever present in the team this year but he has failed to grasp his chance and I suspect he would command some sort of a fee and probably be a bargain for someone.

It would be a shame to see him go as I wanted to see him at Ibrox for ages but he just can't seem to grab the opportunity.

There really is NOT a player in there. He is fucking woeful

I don't think he was ever that good against us. I said this at the time we signed him to be fair, but I still thought there was ability in there.

He played very well in the first 45 minutes of a game at Tynecastle against us and then Whittaker kept him out of the game completely in the second half. (Think we won the game 2-1 late on.) Other than that I never remember being particularly impressed by him against us.

Always thought he'd come good as well but think it was more in hope than anything else. He has shown in glimpses he does have ability but not good enough for us.

Did Templeton cost more than the entire amount we've spent so far this season?