Thompson

Zelalem

Miller

Waghorn

Oduha

Walsh

Hardie

McKay

McGregor & Murdoch (loan) soon out apparently, from what I read.

Shiels, Crawford & Templeton to follow hopefully.. although would keep Shiels if one of the loan deals falls through.

#Edited to include Nicky Law. Eustace now fecked off ;-) Too old!

Just my opinion. Think maybe time to move on, but maybe I'm wrong.

I'd have moved him on after last season and I think he probably would have been if he was out of contract like the others.

But as I said Mark seems to want to use him and he's getting far better out of him so far

Wish people would get over Nicky Law's bad form. For Christ sake the guy is a rangers player who has started a huge number of games in a row. Last season wasn't great for him, well done for pointing that out.

But, he's been excellent this year. He doesn't look out of place, he doesn't look like a weak link. He's making assists, he's seeing good passes, he's going box to box and he's working hard.

The only reason Nicky Law should leave Rangers Football Club is because a large percentage of the fans dislike him too much to see when he's playing well, which he has been all season.

Enough of this shit.

I think Law has been doing well, hated him and Miller last year this year I have done a total 180 and rate both of them.

When I look at Hearts I strongly believe they are a top 4 SPFL club and I think our current team is miles ahead of them.

Wish people would get over Nicky Law's bad form. For Christ sake the guy is a rangers player who has started a huge number of games in a row. Last season wasn't great for him, well done for pointing that out.

But, he's been excellent this year. He doesn't look out of place, he doesn't look like a weak link. He's making assists, he's seeing good passes, he's going box to box and he's working hard.

The only reason Nicky Law should leave Rangers Football Club is because a large percentage of the fans dislike him too much to see when he's playing well, which he has been all season.

Enough of this shit.

I agree I think he has been excellent so far this season, as has most of the team!

Enough of this shit.

Started well this season.

Was a coward and a shitebag last few seasons, and had a few 'indiscretions' in terms of gestures to the fans and stupid interviews.

Will take more than 4 decent performances to make me like him again. Trying to give him a blank slate under Warburton though...

I thought he had signed 'till January?

Nothing is confirmed yet he went back down south to consider other offers from the English Championship so it's highly unlikely that we will get him now. Don't get me wrong I hope I am proven wrong but I just cannot see this happening otherwise he would have been signed up when he came upto Auchenhowie.

Nothing is confirmed yet he went back down south to consider other offers from the English Championship so it's highly unlikely that we will get him now. Don't get me wrong I hope I am proven wrong but I just cannot see this happening otherwise he would have been signed up when he came upto Auchenhowie.

Aye, I reckon you are probably right. Fuck it, we move on...

Contract is up at end of season cannot see MW renewing it

Why, he is still only 29 and has looked good this season because we are actually playing football. His performances will surely dictate whether he gets a new contract or not. Certainly could hold his own in the top flight.

Enough of this shit.

myself I've been one of his biggest critics. Still unsure as he did the same when he 1st arrived but McCoist also changed the system and it never suited the guy. If after another 5 games he's still performing then he'll have changed my mind