League Cup 3Rd Round Draw Thursday 2.30Pm

The bheggars need to draw us to deflect attention away from the hammering they're getting over the CL exit.

i'd rather meet them later, possibly in the final, so for me it's a home draw first and foremost and then secondly, preferably not them.

Home to Motherwell and the mhanks away to the sheep will do just fine.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BBC have the rights to the league cup I thought?

Is there not some rule about other football not being allowed to be televised when the champions league is on? EDIT: it's not a champions legaue game week so there's no problem there.

Are the BBC not boycotting Ibrox? Will be interesting to see how hardline a stance they take on that if we draw celtic...........

Give them the minimum tickets fuck all, because it will just come back to bite us in the arse next season when they do the same to us.

I have no problem with not stepping foot in their shit hole ever again.

The cup states that teams must get x amount of tickets , so why make an exception for them?

I would ban the cunts again but we can't do that so give them what we are obligated to give them, say 2,500, and stick them up in the club deck out the fucking way and all people see on TV is bears.

Time we looked after no1.

I have no problem with not stepping foot in their shit hole ever again.

The cup states that teams must get x amount of tickets , so why make an exception for them?

I would ban the cunts again but we can't do that so give them what we are obligated to give them, say 2,500, and stick them up in the club deck out the fucking way and all people see on TV is bears.

Time we looked after no1.

Good for you.

I'm sure I speak for the 3,500 fans at Easter Road, the 2,000+ fans at Alloa, the 5,000 fans at Ayr on a pishing down wednesday night and the 6,000 fans at Airdrie last night when I say that. See if your happy spiting the tarriers for a game which in turn then fucks 6,000 or bears from getting our normal allocation, that's your up to you.

I follow my team, I wont be denied tickets for the Piggery after following my team to shiteholes all over Scotland for the past three years just because you want to spite them for a game. We give them a stand, they give us 7,500 tickets for the Piggery, that's the way it works, and that's the way it should stay.

See all the ones saying they wouldn't give Celtic their money, I say bullshit aswell. Same as all the ones who said they wouldn't give SPL teams their money but still sold our away allocation for Hibs, Hearts and Motherwell these last two seasons.

The bheggars need to draw us to deflect attention away from the hammering they're getting over the CL exit.

i'd rather meet them later, possibly in the final, so for me it's a home draw first and foremost and then secondly, preferably not them.

Home to Motherwell and the mhanks away to the sheep will do just fine.

Well let's draw them at Ibrox and add to that misery, if we beat them then their season is in tatters, for us it's a marker to where we are? They won't pump us at home that's for sure and ir we are gonna do them then Ibrox with 950 or 2500 but what we have to give them and not a ticket more.

I have wanted to avoid them for years now, even last season when I thought we would be ready, we were a long way off and I feared a hammering like record book hammering, that ain't gonna happen now, the time is right and we have nothing to lose as they will be favourites.

Delia says they were scared in Malmo? Well that will be a picnic compared to the atmosphere and hatred aimed by 48,000 very angry bears baying for blood.

Good for you.

I'm sure I speak for the 3,500 fans at Easter Road, the 2,000+ fans at Alloa, the 5,000 fans at Ayr on a pishing down wednesday night and the 6,000 fans at Airdrie last night when I say that. See if your happy spiting the tarriers for a game which in turn then fucks 6,000 or bears from getting our normal allocation, that's your up to you.

I follow my team, I wont be denied tickets for the Piggery after following my team to shiteholes all over Scotland for the past three years just because you want to spite them for a game. We give them a stand, they give us 7,500 tickets for the Piggery, that's the way it works, and that's the way it should stay.

See all the ones saying they wouldn't give Celtic their money, I say bullshit aswell. Same as all the ones who said they wouldn't give SPL teams their money but still sold our away allocation for Hibs, Hearts and Motherwell these last two seasons.

You think your the first person ever to follow Rangers??? you don't speak for anybody .

That's how it works??? After the way they fucked us over and tried to destroyer us? I thought you of all people would be saying fuck them.

Rangers fans at Ibrox come first as they are the ones along with people who bought shares who saved the club.

Remind what Celtic and Lennon's response was when we fought and won to stop them stealing our titles? Fuck them that's how it works now.

You think your the first person ever to follow Rangers??? you don't speak for anybody , That's how it works??? After the way they fucked us over and tried to destroyer us? That's how fuck all works.

Rangers fans at Ibrox come first as they are the ones along with people who bought shares who saved the club.

Remind what Celtic and Lennon's response was when we fought and won to stop,them stealing our titles? Fuck them that's how it works now.

Sounds like you are putting your hatred of them over your love of Rangers.

Wherever we go in the next few year there will be a packed out away support to encourage our players and management team, fuck this boycott shit, the team need our support more than some Rangers fans need the moral high ground of a boycott.

Seems away tickets will be a doddle next season with all the boycotters, cannae wait to not have to worry about getting a ticket if we have the chance to win the league away from home, will be easy enough...

Sounds like you are putting your hatred of them over your love of Rangers.

Wherever we go in the next few year there will be a packed out away support to encourage our players and management team, fuck this boycott shit, the team need our support more than some Rangers fans need the moral high ground of a boycott.

Nothing to do with boycott?? Give them what any other team would get. Who the fuck do they think they are? We obide by the rules of the competition.

Nothing to do with boycott?? Give them what any other team would get. Who the fuck do they think they are? We obide by the rules of the competition.

You're sounding like a broken record now. They'll get what they normally get and we'll get what we normally if we go there. Now give it a by eh?

You're sounding like a broken record now. They'll get what they normally get and we'll get what we normally if we go there. Now give it a by eh?

I think that would be a good poll to start, stick them up in the gods in the club deck with minimum tickets or give the full broomland stand.

Sorry but I don't have the skills to do such a thing, but I would like to know the outcome

Perfect draw in term of progress would be st johnstone, ict, motherwell as feel we would beat them.

However I want to see this team up against anyone, gives us a home draw and anybody, we will sell out, create an atmosphere befitting the team and itl take somebody on there game to beat us.

I think that would be a good poll to start, stick them up in the gods in the club deck with minimum tickets or give the full broomland stand.

Sorry but I don't have the skills to do such a thing, but I would like to know the outcome

You do realise there is season ticket holders in the club deck that would need to be reallocated elsewhere, and we have a lot of hospitality packages in the Club deck aswell?

Perfect draw in term of progress would be st johnstone, ict, motherwell as feel we would beat them.

However I want to see this team up against anyone, gives us a home draw and anybody, we will sell out, create an atmosphere befitting the team and itl take somebody on there game to beat us.

I think we have a chance against any them at home, but would rather avoid Aberdeen and Celtic away.

You do realise there is season ticket holders in the club deck that would need to be reallocated elsewhere, and we have a lot of hospitality packages in the Club deck aswell?

Season ticket holders have no right to there seat and can be moved for cup games as has happened in the past, they would get a fraction on the club deck about 950 tickets, weather that would be possible because of hospitality I don't know, but if that's the case then stick them under the screens just like any other team visiting our great stadium.